In the video, originally posted on Instagram in December, Warren is seen sipping beer in her kitchen while introducing her husband to viewers.
President Trump mocked Sen.
President Trump pushed his line of attack on Senator Elizabeth Warren's heritage even further in a tweet on Sunday night, in what appears to be his most pointed - and cringe-worthy - hit at the Massachusetts Democrat since she formally announced she is exploring a run for president in 2020.
"What matters to me", she continued, "is that everything in this campaign is about the people who are out there every single day - work hard, play by the rules - and just want a government that's on their side".
"This is my sweetie", Warren says, referring to her husband.
Trump tweeted: "It's their house, he's supposed to be there!"
In the video, the liberal firebrand had a craving for alcohol: "Hold on a second - I'm gonna get me a beer", she said, as she walked out of view of the camera. Trump tweeted on Sunday night, along with a short clip of Warren's announcement. Then, matter-of-factly from across the camera as he left the kitchen, he offered a quick farewell: "Enjoy your beer".
Pogba reveals Man Utd players' nickname for Solskjaer
" Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has put his trust in Rashford, given him a run in the team and is now reaping the rewards". After the match, Rashford hailed Solskjaer for the tactical plan created to hurt Spurs.
Debbie White Dove Porreco, who is a descendant of Pocahontas, said on Fox News that Warren should apologize for her claims of having Cherokee ancestry.
The feud between Trump and Warren goes back to the 2016 presidential campaign after Trump seized on Warren's claims that she had Native American heritage, labelling her "Pocahontas".
The test, performed by Stanford University professor Carlos Bustamante, concluded that while the vast majority of Warren's ancestry is European, there is definitive evidence that she has Native American blood.
Warren visited the early primary state of New Hampshire Saturday to deliver a message of economic populism and clean government.
Warren has formed a presidential exploratory committee and all but officially announced her bid for the Democratic nomination.
This is a breaking news story, refresh the page for updates.
- Apple 'demanded $1bn' for Qualcomm to get iPhone deal
- Indonesia finds voice recorder of Lion Air jet that crashed after take-off
- Donald Trump's trade war hits Chinese exports
- Jayme Closs: grandfather says teenager in 'good spirits' after rescue
- Ford Explorer ST debuts with 400 horses at Detroit Auto Show
- Amir Khan agrees Terrence Crawford fight
- Dillian Whyte Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Offer For Heavyweight Rematch
- Greater than six million individuals have had flu this season — CDC
- This MASSIVE clue reveals the gender of Meghan Markle's baby
- Chris Pratt announces engagement to Schwarzenegger