South Africa remain on course to a comprehensive 3-0 victory and series whitewash over Pakistan after they restricted their visitors to 153/3 after 40 overs at close of day three of this third and final Test match on Sunday.
The 10 catches, added to his previous nine dismissals (8 catches, 1 stumping) during the first two Tests also takes him to 19 dismissals in a series - which shattered Kamran Akmal's previous record of 11 in a series against South Africa, and just pipped Rashid Latif's all-time Pakistan record of 18 dismissals in a series.
Duanne Olivier, who grabbed 5-51 in the first innings for his third five-for in the series, then dismissed the out-of-form Azhar Ali for the fourth time in the series when the batsman gloved a bouncer to de Kock. Babar Azam and Asad Shafiq started proceedings with the overnight score of 153.
While Amla patiently compiled an innings of 71 off 144 balls, the left-handed de Kock played fluently as the pair put on 102 for the sixth wicket.
Jayme Closs’ aunt shares how teen spent her first day home
When the dispatcher called back, a voicemail greeting indicated the phone belonged to Denise Closs, the dispatch log reads. Patterson was being held Saturday in Barron County's jail on preliminary charges of intentional homicide and kidnapping.
In an innings studded with flowing strokes, De Kock reached his fifty off 49 balls and his century off 121 deliveries.
Shadab finished with three for 41 while medium-pacer Faheem Ashraf took three for 42.
South Africa vs Pakistan, 3rd Test: Pakistan skipper Sarfraz Ahmed surpassed former India captain MS Dhoni and former Australia wicketkeeper to create a world record.
When the umpires called stumps‚ Pakistan still needed 228 runs to stun South Africa and win this match and their mission looks unlikely as they have already lost key batsmen in Imam-ul-Haq‚ Shan Masood and Azhar Ali.
Faheem Ashraf and Mohammad Amir were both caught by Aiden Markram at gully off Kagiso Rabada.
- Ring employees may have been spying on your security cameras and doorbells
- Mets Avoid Arbitration With Noah Syndergaard
- Mayor of Poland’s Gdansk stabbed on stage during charity event - web portal
- Rafa Nadal allays injury fears to ease past James Duckworth
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Epilogue Can't Be Watched Without an Internet Connection
- Oklahoma QB Austin Kendall enters transfer portal | AP sports
- Samsung Galaxy M Series India-First Smartphones to Launch by January-End
- Logan Paul Plans ‘To Go Gay For One Month’
- 911 audio shows shock, panic after comatose woman gave birth
- Pentagon was asked to draw up plans for attack on Iran