The coming year, we are going to be seeing more of such innovation, as OEMs continue throwing ideas at the wall, just to see what clicks with the consumers. It suggests that OnePlus might opt for a slider mechanism to accommodate the front camera and some other components.
The picture contains two devices in cases that are meant to hide their identities. Looking at the OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T, it isn't surprising that OnePlus is trying to shrink the notch into oblivion.
The device on the left is a now unknown device, which sports a similar icon and widget setup. However, there are little chances that OnePlus 7 would be that 5G device. Interestingly, there is a cut-out on the protective casing above the OnePlus 7's top edge hinting towards a slider mechanism which when slid up will fill up the now empty space on the case. However, even with the protective casing of the device, there are some things that we have been able to identify. Up on closer observation, we were able to find the textured red-hued slider button and the power button in the right side edge and the volume rocker on the left.
In case this is indeed true, then the screen-to-body ratio of OnePlus 7 would be 95%, which will make it the best smartphone in display, beating Mi Mix 3 whose screen-to-body ratio is 93.4%. From the get-go, notched designs seemed forced, especially when countless Android manufacturers jumped on the bandwagon seemingly instantaneously, as if major display manufacturers were behind the design trend.
Thunder’s Russell Westbrook breaks Marco Belinelli’s ankle with vicious crossover
The Thunder entered the halftime break trailing 60-51, but shot 53 percent in the second half to come away with the victory. DeRozan finished with 16 points and 11 assists, but shot 7 for 22 from the field.
What do you think about this OnePlus 7 prototype unit?
OnePlus 7, as per the leakster SlashLeaks, might come with a pop-up camera or have a sliding camera design.
Want more posts like this delivered to your inbox?
- Chris Pratt announces engagement to Schwarzenegger
- Cold weather on the way later this month says Met Office
- Apple 'demanded $1bn' for Qualcomm to get iPhone deal
- China sentences Canadian man to death for drug smuggling
- This MASSIVE clue reveals the gender of Meghan Markle's baby
- ‘Game of Thrones’ S8 teaser has a dark foreshadowing
- Alex de Minaur blasts Australian Open organizers over their schedule
- Anthony Scaramucci joins 'Celebrity Big Brother' cast
- PG&E to File for Bankruptcy Amid Mounting Liabilities from CA Wildfires
- Inexperienced Australians shock India in first ODI