Series co-creator Ed Boon has revealed the official cover art for Mortal Kombat 11. We've seen the trailer, we've seen Scorpion and Raiden throwdown. It is now "in" to bring back what was once "out" however, Mortal Kombat has always been pretty cool.
One of the more surprising rumours about the new game sees current WWE Raw Women's Champion, Ronda Rousey, linked with a role in the new game. Rousey is rumored to be involved in a livestream presentation for the Mortal Kombat 11 game next Thursday. The event will feature celebrity head-to-heads, new reveals about the game and an opportunity for the attendees to play it for the first time. Fans of Injustice 2 can probably expect some aspects of the Gear System to carry over to the Custom Character System. Now we have a few hints at what we might be seeing at the event.
Star of upcoming 'The Sopranos' prequel reveals details
Are you excited for more The Many Saints of Newark? "So, I got a little time to hang out in social clubs before then", Nivola joked.
Mortal Kombat 11 is scheduled for an April 23, 2019 release date on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC.
In addition, we'll get first details on the story, which reportedly have something to do with time travel since we saw a peek at a character with an hourglass in the trailer. You can see the full image in Boon's tweet attached at the bottom of the page.
- New Bottled Brews Delayed By Government Shutdown
- Milwaukee bus driver rescues wandering young toddler in the cold
- Finn Balor Makes Surprise Appearance At NXT UK TakeOver Blackpool
- AI beats expert doctors at finding cervical pre-cancers
- Iowa Republican Steve King faces party action over 'white supremacist' remark
- Unity rules change suddenly leaves many games in trouble
- McCarthy: Russia Investigation Has Been About Trump 'From the Beginning'
- Steve Smith Set to Undergo Surgery to Fix Injured Elbow
- Trump says record-long govt shutdown could be resolved 'in 15 minutes'
- Celtics 4-Game Winning Streak Snapped by Heat