One year after the YouTube personality received backlash for posting footage of a dead boy's body after an apparent suicide in Japan, the 23-year-old star is once again getting backlash for his online content.
Clearly he's the authority on the matter. Case Closed! End of story!'
Producer Daniel Preda tweeted: "Logan Paul joking about being gay "for one month" while countless LGBT+ around the world are killed & committing suicide for their sexuality, is disgusting". "He continues to be an very bad representation of the YouTube community and shows he truly has learned NOTHING over the previous year". Just a suggestion @LoganPaul'. Ultimately, the notion that Paul and "Big Mike" could "Go Gay" just for the hell of it, invariably fell into the wrong hands.
Ring employees may have been spying on your security cameras and doorbells
The company says it will abide by Europe's stronger privacy rules, which took effect in May, regardless of where a customer lives. Amazon-owned Ring is currently on the rocks right now as rumors began airing about employees having access over footages.
For the month of January, Paul says he's going sober and vegan. Instead of pushing the fictional Vegan-Bro diatribe in a new direction, Paul began breaking down his 4-month behavioral plan. February is fatal February'.
Perennial attention-seeker Logan Paul has outdone himself by claiming he is going to spend March living as a gay man, on a podcast that has drawn withering responses from the internet as he tries to one-up last year's scandal. "We're going to attempt to go gay for just one month", which in turn, elicits an excited grin, a few grunts, words, but little insight in return. "For one month. And then swing. go back", Majlak responded.
He immediately came under criticism on social media, with users saying that his ambitious plans were a publicity stunt.
- Greek defence minister resigns over Macedonia name change
- Game of Thrones unveils season 8 premiere date, new teaser trailer
- USA to 'devastate Turkey economically' if it attacks Syrian Kurds
- Pentagon was asked to draw up plans for attack on Iran
- Kuchar shoots bogey-free 66 to hold Sony Open lead
- Antonio Brown Removes ‘Pittsburgh Steelers’ From Twitter Profile Bio
- Jayme Closs’ aunt shares how teen spent her first day home
- Kuchar fires back-to-back 63s to lead Sony Open
- Tim Scott says Steve King's comments damage 'our nation as a whole'
- Josh Gordon rooting Julian Edelman, Patriots on in National Football League playoffs