After the maelstrom that was Koffee With Karan 6's last episode with cricketers Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul, the host Karan Johar returns to the show with brothers Shahid Kapoor and Ishaan Khatter on the couch.
The 46-year-old host also asked the Padmaavat actor about his marriage advice for newlyweds Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone. "I have been recluse anyway and now I am so into my kids that every time I finish shooting, I am only with them".
"My relationship status with most of the Industry is zilch", Shahid said, "Ever since I got married, I have literally not had a social life".
Shahid Kapoor vehemently denied any relationship between his brother Ishaan and Janhvi. "And finally she gave in and said 'Alright, I am gonna have one". So everybody wanted to have their A-game on. "I think eventually it is about love, it is about togetherness, it is about forgiving, it's about learning to move on and it's about learning to prioritize the fact that you eventually have to be together", he said. Honestly, Deepika, Ranveer and Sanjay sir never became a part of my friend circle as such. "We connected when we were working and now we don't have any connection", he said.
Active shooting reported at a New Jersey UPS facility
A Gloucester County fire official added that he was told the incident involved a fight between two people inside. A gunman has taken his ex-girlfriend and another person hostage at a New Jersey UPS facility Monday morning.
During the much-awaited rapid fire round, Karan asked Shahid about his exes including Priyanka Chopra and Kareena Kapoor. He also said that he did wish Priyanka on her recent wedding to American singer Nick Jonas and she had wished him too when he got married.
Taking a potshot at Arjun, Shahid Kapoor maintained his composure and said, "I don't know how often Arjun is around Janhvi to know how much Ishaan is buzzing around her". Shahid Shahid also spoke about recently bumping into Kareena Kapoor Khan, his equation with Saif Ali Khan. He was also asked about his rumours of dating Sara and Tara. Speaking about Janhvi, Ishaan said that the two discuss films, go to gym together, and watch films and eat food.
When Shahid Kapoor and Ishaan appeared on the show, KJo showed the clips and Shahid had a lot to say.
Yes! you heard it right. He said that nepotism was a true Bollywood stereotype and called it a "menace". It was a fun-filled episode where the brothers made a lot of revelations.
- Cleveland Browns to hire Todd Monken as offensive coordinator
- OnePlus 7 leak teases notch-less, sliding camera design
- Anthony Scaramucci joins 'Celebrity Big Brother' cast
- Robbie Williams accused of tormenting Jimmy Page by blasting out Black Sabbath
- President Trump Slams Elizabeth Warren’s Instagram ‘Beer Catastrophe’
- James Middleton Opens Up About His Battle With Mental Health Issues
- Alex de Minaur blasts Australian Open organizers over their schedule
- The Favourite tipped for Critics' Choice Award glory
- China sentences Canadian man to death for drug smuggling
- Inexperienced Australians shock India in first ODI