"I will admit I am unsure who is offended by the term "Western civilization" on its own, but anyone who needs "white nationalist" or "white supremacist" defined, described and defended does lack some pretty common knowledge", Scott wrote in the The Washington Post.
Republican House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy spoke out forcefully against Steve King's latest controversial comments in an interview on Sunday, promising that "action will be taken" against the Republican congressman from Iowa.
Scott went on to discuss incidents of white supremacy, including the white supremacist who recently killed two black people in a parking lot in Kentucky; the rally in Charlottsville, 18 months ago, when white nationalists killed a white woman with a auto and "severely beat multiple black people;" an incident four years ago when a white supremacist murdered nine African Americans in a church in Charleston, S.C. and the 1998 killing of James Byrd, Jr.
"That language has no place in America", McCarthy said on the program.
"Republicans should make clear Mr. King is no longer welcomed in their party or Congress", Karen Bass (D-Calif.), the CBC chair, said in the statement. "I'm having a serious conversation with Congressman Steve King". "That is not the America I know, and it's most certainly not the party of Lincoln".
Unity rules change suddenly leaves many games in trouble
Improbable's SpatialOS platform also runs on the Unreal Engine and CryEngine and can be created to work with custom engines. If the license change remains in place, it could put developers off using SpatialOS in future.
"He likes to create a personal relationship, build the relationship and rebuild the relationship with other world leaders", McCarthy said.
King has been assigned to agriculture, small business and judiciary committees, according to his House website. They have voted for boarder wall and fencing", he said, adding: "I would take the language we voted on before.
King's comments ignited a firestorm, drawing condemnation from the top three House Republican leaders.
King was a co-chair of Cruz's 2016 presidential campaign.
Leading Republicans were some of the first to condemn those remarks. Sen. "Today the New York Times is suggesting that I am an advocate for white nationalism and white supremacy", he tweeted. "And I think we need that clarity and I'm certainly going to urge everyone to provide that clarity".
- Rockets Can't Overcome Second Half Drought In Loss To Bucks
- AI beats expert doctors at finding cervical pre-cancers
- Anderson, Gurley run Rams past Cowboys, into NFC title game
- Celtics 4-Game Winning Streak Snapped by Heat
- Windows 7 suffers identity crisis as users hit by activation errors
- Former Twin Brian Dozier will remain in the Senior Circuit
- Transfer: Willian takes final decision on joining Barcelona from Chelsea
- Cam Reddish hits last-second 3 to lift Duke past Florida St.
- Cardinals players connections on Colts', Chiefs' rosters
- Red Sox Avoid Arbitration With Mookie Betts on Record Deal