Can't connect right now!
Australia assistant coach Brad Haddin believes that the current team is well behind in their build-up to World Cup title defense, despite the side beating India in the first ODI of the three match series at the Sydney Cricket Ground on Saturday.Australia had a poor 2018, winning just two from 13 ODI's and losing five bilateral series' in the process. Rohit Sharma Becomes First Indian Batsman To Score 5 ODI Centuries in Australia, Achieves Feat During IND vs AUS 1st ODI 2019. While Gill will join the squad only for the New Zealand tour that comprises of five ODIs and three T20Is, Vijay will be joining the team ahead of the second ODI of the ongoing series against Australia. Usman Khawaja scored 59 during his first ODI in nearly two years while Peter Handscomb, playing his first ODI in 15 months, top-scored with 73.
"Unfortunately all four hundreds I have scored in Australia, we have lost all the games", he said.
"It's good to put a personal performance on the board but I'm just really excited with the way Australian cricket is heading".
"We are not very pleased with the way we played", Kohli said. "The ball might have started to reverse a little, we got hit into the stands a few times which might have helped scuff up the ball".
Rohit rued not having the challenge up their sleeve to save Dhoni, but said it was tough when decisions had to be made quickly.
Rafa Nadal allays injury fears to ease past James Duckworth
He went on court probably doing a thing that works well for him, and he gives himself some chances. After losing two service games in the match, Nadal was pleased with it. "It was good.
Since then, Rohit Sharma and MS Dhoni shared a more than 100 runs partnership before the former skipper departed.
Dhoni, 37, who has captained India 332 times across the three formats, faced 96 balls and hit three fours and a six.
But his mighty knock came to an end when he skied Marcus Stoinis to Glenn Maxwell at deep mid-wicket to end India´s remaining hopes. My main strength is to swing the ball up front.
It's a new day and a new game on Tuesday, so we are all starting afresh.
- Pogba reveals Man Utd players' nickname for Solskjaer
- Kanye West's demand for a dome killed his headlining gig at Coachella
- Surreal feeling that audience has accepted URI… says Vicky Kaushal
- Game of Thrones Season 8 premiere date announced
- Logan Paul Plans ‘To Go Gay For One Month’
- Pompeo to pressure Saudis for answers in Khashoggi murder
- Patriots' AFC Championship Game hosting hopes dashed by Colts' stinker
- 911 audio shows shock, panic after comatose woman gave birth
- Alex de Minaur blasts Australian Open organizers over their schedule
- Indonesia finds voice recorder of Lion Air jet that crashed after take-off