The eighth - and final - season of Game of Thrones will launch on Sunday, April 14 in the U.S., which means Monday, April 15 in Australia. Based on the title "Official Tease: Crypts of Winterfell", it seems this will be part of a series of teasers - this one focusing on Arya Stark, Sansa Stark, and Jon Snow.
"Game of Thrones" fans, get ready.
The network held true to its promise and delivered on a proper look at what fans can look forward to in the season when it premieres on April 14th.
The teaser, 1 minute and 29 seconds long, shows the underground crypt of Winterfell, with the Stark siblings walking through it.
As they stop at the end of the tunnel, they are faced with three statues that look almost identical to them.
Netanyahu confirms air strikes on Iranian targets in Syria
Lt Gen Conricus said the latest tunnel originated from the Lebanese border town of Ramyeh. It has said, however, that they were not yet operational.
The final season of Game of Thrones will have only six episodes - making it the shortest season so far.
The countdown to April 14, 2019 has officially begun.
In passing by the graves of fallen family members Ned, Catelyn, and Lyanna, they ultimately find their own, before the light disappears and a chill creeps into the catacombs.
Last wee, HBO debuted new footage from the eighth season - that featured Jon, Sansa and Daenerys Targaryen - as part of its 2019 line-up. A variety of tidbits have been revealed, including that there will be six super-sized episodes, perhaps as long as movies.
We finally know when winter arrives.
- Mortal Kombat 11 cover star won't surprise you in the least
- Kuchar shoots bogey-free 66 to hold Sony Open lead
- USA to 'devastate Turkey economically' if it attacks Syrian Kurds
- Pentagon was asked to draw up plans for attack on Iran
- Ring employees may have been spying on your security cameras and doorbells
- Kyler Murray is about to Create an NFL-MLB Bidding War
- Jayme Closs’ aunt shares how teen spent her first day home
- Box office day 1: Petta, Viswasam start on a good note
- Game of Thrones unveils season 8 premiere date, new teaser trailer
- Oklahoma QB Austin Kendall enters transfer portal | AP sports