Details on the final season of Game of Thrones are of course scarce.
The final season of Game of Thrones will be six episodes long - all feature-length - and all fans knew was that it would hit in April.
After fans of the epic HBO drama Game of Thrones have waited almost two years to watch the final season of the series, the network has finally announced its premiere date.
We're not sure we're ready for so much change in such a short space of time.
The eighth and final season of "Game of Thrones" begins April 14.
'Game of Thrones' Final Season Premiere Date Revealed
Jon Snow's real mother Lyanna Stark is the first voice we hear as a feather falls from her statue before landing on the ground.
At the end of the clip, Sansa Stark, Area Stark, and Jon Snow all converge at the end of the tomb, where they come face to face with statues of themselves.
"Season 8 episodes will all I think be longer than 60 minutes", Nutter said.
But they happen upon three statues that look identical to them before the room has the life sucked out of it and things get cold; which can only mean one thing: White Walkers are heading south. Get pumped, people - Game of Mother Effing Thrones is nearly back, and I can't wait to see how showrunners David Benioff and D.B.
When we last visited Westeros, it was in a precarious position as the Night King's wight army destroyed the Wall (with their very own undead dragon) and marched freely into Westeros. And while most of the names probably didn't ring a bell with people (apart from Naomi Watts), one of the actors has a history with the original series.
The final season of Game of Thrones is shaping up to be an epic event, and its effects are already being felt by the cast of the show.
Family put on floor for two-hour flight
The spokesperson added, "We're also sorry for the way the situation was initially handled and we'll be investigating this". Tui said the family were offered the full £1,300 of the flight to be refunded and £30 as a "goodwill gesture".
- Amir Khan agrees Terrence Crawford fight
- PG&E to File for Bankruptcy Amid Mounting Liabilities from CA Wildfires
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Epilogue Can't Be Watched Without an Internet Connection
- Pompeo to pressure Saudis for answers in Khashoggi murder
- Elon Musk posts first glimpse of SpaceX's finished Starship test vehicle
- Anthony Scaramucci joins 'Celebrity Big Brother' cast
- Pogba reveals Man Utd players' nickname for Solskjaer
- Inexperienced Australians shock India in first ODI
- Apple 'demanded $1bn' for Qualcomm to get iPhone deal
- Dillian Whyte Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Offer For Heavyweight Rematch