One of RAW's biggest superstars Balor shocked the packed crowd as he joined the action and replaced Travis Banks to take on his former student. Check out his entrance (and incredible reaction from the crowd) below.
While speaking with reporters at the opening of the UK Performance Center, the NXT trainer gave a big seal of approval to Jordan Devlin. Banks tried to compete but it was clear he was too injured to continue. After the match, Johnny Saint and Sid Scala congratulated them.
Then the lights went off in the Empress Ballroom and the crowd went insane as Balor's music echoed around the arena.
AI beats expert doctors at finding cervical pre-cancers
In some cases, the AI model did so up to 15 percent more accurately than EKG results analyzed by board-certified cardiologists. In a study done in Costa Rica in the 1990s, photos were taken of visual inspections of more than 9,400 women.
Balor, though, didn't overshadow NXT UK's talent as Britain's finest wrestlers left their mark in Vince McMahon's promotion.
His music played after the excellent match between Pete Dunne and Joe Coffey.
- Man who killed officer said he was hit by ultrasonic waves
- Apple Is Blaming 'Bent' iPad Pros On User's Eyes
- Star of upcoming 'The Sopranos' prequel reveals details
- Stay strong! - Djokovic hails 'brave' Murray as retirement looms
- Rockets Can't Overcome Second Half Drought In Loss To Bucks
- Iowa Republican Steve King faces party action over 'white supremacist' remark
- Former Twin Brian Dozier will remain in the Senior Circuit
- Monster Hunter World Anniversary and Witcher Events Dated
- Asian stocks rise on Fed restraint, US-China trade hopes
- Munster brush aside Gloucester easily in Champions Cup