Mere hours after an egg-themed meme account successfully usurped the title of most-liked Instagram post from Kylie Jenner, the reality TV star and makeup entrepreneur has responded.
After breaking the record, the mysterious Instagram account shared a message to their egg-cited fans on their story.
Just in case social media hasn't completely given you your fill for the weekend, this should just about do it.
Lincoln Riley’s Latest Tweet Leads To Jalen Hurts Speculation
First of all, Hurts has not said a word about a possible destination or even confirmed the rumors of his transfer. There's no official timeline on a decision from Hurts, but classes in Norman start Monday.
Her photo which was posted in February a year ago set the record for most-liked Instagram image with over 18 million likes.
The user explained to the online news portal that they made a decision to beat the world record just as a challenge but had nothing personal against Kylie Jenner. "We got this", the caption read.
It would also be the first non-human in Instagram's top 20 most-liked posts, with celebrities such as Cristiano Ronaldo, Beyonce and Selena Gomez owning the lion's share of top photos.
This much is clear: Kylie Jenner knows the egg.
- Supporters can now send well wishes for Jayme Closs to PO box
- Ring employees may have been spying on your security cameras and doorbells
- The Apple AirPower mat is reportedly entering mass production at last
- Trump says record-long govt shutdown could be resolved 'in 15 minutes'
- Oklahoma QB Austin Kendall enters transfer portal | AP sports
- Josh Gordon rooting Julian Edelman, Patriots on in National Football League playoffs
- Kamala Harris to launch 2020 presidential run around MLK Day
- Kyler Murray is about to Create an NFL-MLB Bidding War
- Pentagon was asked to draw up plans for attack on Iran
- Kuchar shoots bogey-free 66 to hold Sony Open lead