Mere hours after an egg-themed meme account successfully usurped the title of most-liked Instagram post from Kylie Jenner, the reality TV star and makeup entrepreneur has responded.
After breaking the record, the mysterious Instagram account shared a message to their egg-cited fans on their story.
Just in case social media hasn't completely given you your fill for the weekend, this should just about do it.
Kamala Harris to launch 2020 presidential run around MLK Day
She was the first woman attorney general of California and first African American to occupy that position. Colbert addressed reports that Harris plans to announce a presidential run on Martin Luther King Jr.
Her photo which was posted in February a year ago set the record for most-liked Instagram image with over 18 million likes.
The user explained to the online news portal that they made a decision to beat the world record just as a challenge but had nothing personal against Kylie Jenner. "We got this", the caption read.
It would also be the first non-human in Instagram's top 20 most-liked posts, with celebrities such as Cristiano Ronaldo, Beyonce and Selena Gomez owning the lion's share of top photos.
This much is clear: Kylie Jenner knows the egg.
- Mets Avoid Arbitration With Noah Syndergaard
- Jayme Closs’ aunt shares how teen spent her first day home
- Game of Thrones unveils season 8 premiere date, new teaser trailer
- Mortal Kombat 11 cover star won't surprise you in the least
- Pentagon was asked to draw up plans for attack on Iran
- Box office day 1: Petta, Viswasam start on a good note
- Kuchar shoots bogey-free 66 to hold Sony Open lead
- Kuchar fires back-to-back 63s to lead Sony Open
- Tim Scott says Steve King's comments damage 'our nation as a whole'
- Trump says record-long govt shutdown could be resolved 'in 15 minutes'