Wilks, who was sacked December 31 after just one season at the Cards helm, will be the new defensive coordinator for the Cleveland Browns, NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reported.
He joins Freddie Kitchens' staff, along with Todd Monken, who reportedly will become the team's offensive coordinator. He interviewed for the OC roles with the Packers, Lions, and Browns within the last week. He was one of eight known targets for the Bengals before they reportedly dialed in on Los Angeles Rams quarterbacks coach Zac Taylor.
Zouma leads Everton into top half with Bournemouth win
Kurt Zouma's goal for Everton was his third in the Premier League and his first since November 2017 for Stoke City. Lucas Digne is expected to return for Everton , along with Andre Gomes and Richarlison .
Wilks led Arizona to a league worst 3-13 record in his first season as a head coach, but was successful in his lone season as the defensive coordinator for the Panthers in 2017. The Browns look like a hell of a place to land, which is a big reason Arians himself wanted to go there before the Bucs came calling. This past season he had the title of run game coordinator in Green Bay.
- ‘Game of Thrones’ S8 teaser has a dark foreshadowing
- The Favourite tipped for Critics' Choice Award glory
- Jayme Closs: grandfather says teenager in 'good spirits' after rescue
- James Middleton Opens Up About His Battle With Mental Health Issues
- Pogba reveals Man Utd players' nickname for Solskjaer
- Dillian Whyte Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Offer For Heavyweight Rematch
- Inexperienced Australians shock India in first ODI
- Greater than six million individuals have had flu this season — CDC
- Samsung foldable phone reveal looks imminent, teased in new Paris billboards
- This MASSIVE clue reveals the gender of Meghan Markle's baby