While smartphone sales have stagnated a tad in recent times, Samsung still leads the pack, closely followed by Huawei in the second position, despite pressure from North American governments to ban Huawei smartphones. The average Android flagship smartphone in 2018 had around a 3,500mAh battery, meanwhile. S10 is making its debut five days earlier than the Mobile World Congress and will be launched in San Francisco on February 20, 2019, at 11 a.m. PT. The device had one outward-facing display and a larger inward folding display (seen in the image below).
The phone will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor or Exynos 9820 processor depending on the markets.
Samsung's newest Galaxy phone has been rumoured to sport a radical redesign this year with leaks suggesting the hardware will sport an all-screen design with a hole-punch style cutout for its front-facing camera. And that's the cellphone Samsung's shoppers must determine whether or not to promote in shops this year or not. This will entail a huge victory for consumers in the Indian market, and given Samsung's substantial global presence, the concept of delivering phones with the best price-to-performance ratios will eventually branch out into global markets.
Sydney Bound Flight Grounded After Bomb Scare
An Australian passenger on the plane said they were told that the plane was being held on the runway in response to a "security incident".
The standard Galaxy S10 could launch with dual camera set-up on the rear and a single front-facing shooter.
Meanwhile, both Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus are expected to sport an in-display fingerprint sensor. This would be a big step forward, as no one has yet been able to get their hands on Samsung's Infinity Flex display, not even during the Samsung Developer Conference held towards the end of previous year. The only difference would be that the S10 Lite will come at a more affordable cost than the iPhone XR. According to a Mumbai-based retailer, the Galaxy A7 (2018) price now starts at Rs 18,990 as opposed to its initial starting price of Rs 23,990.
The Galaxy A9, on the other hand, came in two variants; 6GB RAM/128GB storage and 8GBRAM/128GB storage variant.
- Meghan Markle’s Half-Brother Thomas Arrested For DUI
- PC sales stumble in Q4 amid CPU shortages, China trade war
- De Blasio announces health care coverage for all New Yorkers
- Meghan moves into more visible roles in United Kingdom royal family
- Glenn Maxwell "crystal clear" about inclusion in Test team, asserts Justin Langer
- GoFundMe border wall campaign to refund donors after falling short of goal
- Cincinnati Bengals hope to hire Rams' Zac Taylor as head coach
- Stranded seals wreak havoc in Canadian town
- Ford to cut thousands of jobs in Europe under 'transformation strategy'
- ‘Clearly an ambush’: Police chief details chaotic shooting scene