Although Kate, who celebrated her 37th birthday on Wednesday, has since taken on many more patronages aligned with her interests in children's well-being, sports and art since 2012, she and Meghan both initially announced four charitable organization that they would back in their royal lives.
Her role as patron of the National Theatre was accidentally revealed yesterday on the theatre's website.
The Duchess held the Vanity Top Handle Bag as she arrived at the engagement, ready to help the charity's clients and give them her styling advice.
Meghan told this story whilst picking out accessories for another woman during her Royal visit.
Meghan Markle visits one of her charities, Smart Works.
Federal Bureau of Investigation probed whether Trump was Russian agent
Trump has denied any collusion with Moscow and Russian Federation has said it did not meddle in the election . In his latest interview, the president's lawyer said it was time for the special counsel to issue his report.
"The Duchess is delighted to become Patron of both national and grassroots organisations that are part of the fabric of the United Kingdom, and is very much looking forward to working with them to bring wider public attention to their causes", reads the official statement from Kensington Palace.
In 2016 the Queen, now aged 92, stepped down as patron from more than 20 national organisations, handing on the roles to other members of the royal family. The Duchess has privately been working with the charity over the past year.
PA Wire/PA Images Meghan picks out a bracelet during her visit.
It is hard to imagine anyone rejecting Meghan's style, especially when you consider everything she wears sells out in a matter of hours.
"There's no question about the fact that theatre has a challenge".
The official Kensington Palace Twitter account wrote: "The duchess is a strong believer in using the arts to bring people from different backgrounds and communities together".
In response to the negative press attention, a royal insider told Us Weekly: "Meghan has so much on her plate, between being pregnant and dealing with the public backlash and she's finding the whole situation incredibly stressful".
- Gary Kubiak will not be Broncos offensive coordinator, sources say
- Government shutdown: TSA shortages push MIA to close terminal
- Second Repeating Fast Radio Burst Detected | Astronomy
- Syrian air defense systems strike down several missiles over western Damascus
- Poland’s ruling party signals caution over alliance with Italy’s Salvini
- Megyn Kelly Finalizes Multi-Million Dollar Contract Settlement With NBC
- Alabama vs. Clemson: DeMarcus Cousins appears to lose bet to Steph Curry
- Astronomers intercept mysterious repeating radio signals from space
- Siraj named Bumrah`s replacement for Australia, NZ ODIs
- Apple Blames Weak iPhone Sales on China, Fewer People Upgrading