As Bezos and Mackenzie pursue their divorce, it may turn out to be the most expensive in history.
"I wish him luck", the twice-divorced Trump told reporters at the White House on Thursday as he departed for a trip to the United States border with Mexico.
The two announced they were separating but had chose to continue their "shared lives as friends". "I wish him luck", said the US President who is not exactly known for subtlety. In a statement, the couple said: "We want to make people aware of a development in our lives".
The couple met in NY, when Bezos hired her to work for him when he was a VP at a Hedge Fund, 6 months later they were married. "It's going to be a beauty". Hours later, the National Enquirer broke that the Amazon founder was secretly dating Lauren Sanchez, the estranged wife of Hollywood talent agent Patrick Whitesell.
Second Repeating Fast Radio Burst Detected | Astronomy
There's no definitive cause of these fast radio bursts and it's unclear what caused multiple FRBs from the same location. While interesting, these new observations, he said, can not tell us about the nature of these sources-at least not yet.
However, the news of Bezos', 54, and Sanchez's, 49, discreet romance came as a surprise to many who knew the brunette bombshell, a licensed helicopter pilot who served as an aerial filming consultant on films including Christopher Nolan's "Dunkirk". After all, the Enquirer is a subset of American Media, whose CEO David Pecker eventually admitted late a year ago to paying Karen McDougal $150,000 to obtain exclusive rights to her story about an extramarital affair with Trump on behalf of his presidential campaign, then killing the story.
With Jeff Bezos and MacKenzie Bezos headed for divorce, and with no pre-nuptial agreement in place, MacKenzie could soon be the world's richest woman. First he ruined Seattle, and now he'll do the same to Queens and northern Virginia. The president has criticized coverage of his administration by the Bezos-owned Washington Post, and he's pressured the US Postal Service to raise the prices it charges Amazon to ship its packages.
- PC sales stumble in Q4 amid CPU shortages, China trade war
- Poland’s ruling party signals caution over alliance with Italy’s Salvini
- Siraj named Bumrah`s replacement for Australia, NZ ODIs
- Cincinnati Bengals hope to hire Rams' Zac Taylor as head coach
- Macedonian parliament agrees to change country's name
- Stranded seals wreak havoc in Canadian town
- Australia to ‘carefully consider’ Saudi woman’s asylum plea
- Apple Blames Weak iPhone Sales on China, Fewer People Upgrading
- Brighton vs Liverpool, Premier League
- Concussion forces Rick Nash to retire from professional hockey