"We're not going to get as many chances to attack against (Spurs) as we've had before, so we've got to be ready for when we get hold of the ball and play well with it to make sure we use the whole pitch because Wembley is a decent-sized pitch as well".
"We can talk about Harry Kane and his class. Marcus has the potential to get up there also", said the Norwegian.
And Solskjaer believes Rashford, 21, has all the qualities to be one of the best strikers in the world.
"Of course we're going to be in a different club, because it's not the same to play in Wembley for the last two years almost". He's a very exciting player to work with.
South Africa win toss, elect to bat
South Africa , who have an unassailable 2-0 lead in the three-match Test series, lost Elgar caught behind for 5. Markram made a stroke-filled 78 not out in a South African total of 108 for one at lunch.
"I think it's fantastic news because he is football", he said.
"There were a couple of sessions here with the young kids - Chongy [Tahith Chong] and Angel [Gomes], him and Jesse [Lingard] - they played together in a certain way".
Alex Ferguson's return to Manchester United's training ground has been massive for his old club, according to the man tipped to take over at Old Trafford next season. "He's probably a very good man manager, but you've got to ask someone else". It's quick that all the people say when we need to operate in a different way it's to operate with money.
"You always adapt to any opposition and we're playing one of the best teams in the league, so of course, we've got to be aware of their strengths", he added. "If we want to get closer to [Tottenham], we need a good performance and a good result".
"No, we've not had that conversation", said Solskjaer."You don't plan five or six months ahead and then suddenly after two weeks change that".
"I have good memories because I remember when he scored after 90 minutes at the Camp Nou, I was with Tony Jimenez, my goalkeeping coach - we were there at the Camp Nou in 1999", Pochettino said.
- Unai Emery says Arsenal can't make permanent signings this month
- California governor moves to bolster negotiating power for lower drug prices
- Craters surrounding Chang'e-4 pose challenge to lunar rover
- Government shutdown: TSA shortages push MIA to close terminal
- Thomas Muller banned for Liverpool Champions League games
- Virgin Atlantic and Stobart led consortium to takeover Flybe
- Cesc Fabregas joins AS Monaco from Chelsea
- Cotton Australia statement on fish deaths at Menindee
- Excessive body fat linked to smaller brain
- Inter Milan captain Mauro Icardi rules out dumping wife as his agent