It's an interesting addition, and likely as time goes on developers will be able to add more interesting features using this eye-tracking tech, however, the headset itself remains largely unchanged from the HTC Vive Pro.
A virtual reality helmet Vive Eye Pro is an improved version of the headset Vive Pro.
The Viveport Infinity is the latest update of HTC's VR app platform and is created to increase the number of subscribers, as the updated platform will provide subscribers with unlimited access to all VR content available, not only by Vive headsets but also devices of other brands, including Oculus Rift.
The Command Center now offers GPU overclocking (and underclocking), allowing changes to take effect at the system level and work in conjunction with CPU and RAM overclocking as well as thermals. This week at CES 2019, Major League Baseball (MLB) debuted the Vive Pro Eye by integrating the eye tracking into the "MLB Home Run Derby VR" video game experience. Revealed alongside Cosmos, the "Vive Reality System" reimagines what VR should look like in the age of spatial computing, with fresh ways to display content and transport users between immersive environments. This will range from popular games like Torn to creative applications like Tilt Brush and even meditative experiences. "Our fans can simply operate menus by using their eyes".
Yankees, LeMahieu agree to 2-year, $24M deal
Their infield also includes rising stars Gleyber Torres and Miguel Andujar at second and third bases, respectively. His 15 home runs last season were a career high in only 128 games and 11 of them came away from Coors.
On the downside of things, we are going to have to wait a little longer until we can get our hands on the Vive Pro Eye since HTC said that it plans to release it in Q-2 2019. This service is available on any Vive device plus the Oculus Rift and other devices in the Wave Eco-system.
The headset will allow to abandon the use of base stations, thanks to six built-in cameras.
"Introducing Vive Cosmos, a new premium PC VR system, and a vision of the virtual future". As part of the project, Vive announced a deal with Mozilla to launch the first Vive-dedicated VR browser.
"We believe Cosmos will make VR more easily accessible to those who may not have invested in VR before and also be a superior experience for VR enthusiasts", O'Brien said.
- Chelsea discussing Hudson-Odoi clause and have agreed two transfer deals
- ‘Let’s roll,’ Freddie Kitchens and the Cleveland Browns make it official
- Barty beats No. 1 Simona Halep in Romanian’s tour return
- Several Injured In Big Explosion At Bakery In Central Paris
- Levy will refuse to allow Pochettino to join Manchester United
- PC sales stumble in Q4 amid CPU shortages, China trade war
- Meghan Markle’s Half-Brother Thomas Arrested For DUI
- Poland’s ruling party signals caution over alliance with Italy’s Salvini
- Australia to ‘carefully consider’ Saudi woman’s asylum plea
- Gary Kubiak will not be Broncos offensive coordinator, sources say