Sarri declined to comment on his apparent pursuit of the Napoli striker Gonzalo Higuaín, who is on loan at Milan from Juventus, but he did say that if Álvaro Morata departed, with loan moves to Sevilla and Atletico Madrid mooted, Chelsea would have to recruit a striker.
"It's not professional, because they are talking about a player under contract with Chelsea", said Sarri. 'Hopefully, we will see more of that.
"I am very happy with the player and would like to have him in the future".
When asked why he preferred Pedro to Hudson-Odoi, Sarri said: 'Pedro is very important for us, for characteristics. I think it is a great opportunity for him to do that'. I am happy with the player because he is improving, improving a lot in the defensive phase.
Chelsea have indicated they will offer Hudson-Odoi a five-year deal but at present specific financial details haven't been discussed because the focus has been on where the player can develop best.
Tulsi Gabbard announces she will run for president in 2020
Gabbard remains popular with some liberals but will have serious competition with other candidates on the left flank of the party. Elizabeth Warren of MA has already formed an exploratory committee and is moving quickly with trips across early primary states.
The England Under-19 worldwide has played eight times for Chelsea's first team this season, but has featured in just 42 minutes of the club's 2018-19 Premier League campaign, which has led to frustration on his part.
And former Chelsea winger Arjen Robben has encouraged Hudson-Odoi to take the chance and leave. He's very good, very talented, fast and good dribbling skills.
The likes of Jadon Sancho going to the Bundesliga and doing brilliantly has helped, as has the English youth team's successes on the world stage and people now know these young players are good enough. "You are better off getting your chance and if you get that chance then you have to take it", he said.
Ruben Loftus-Cheek (back) is out and Morata (hamstring) is doubtful when the Blues face Newcastle, with Sarri hinting Hudson-Odoi and Andreas Christensen would drop to the substitutes' bench.
"If the Blues manage to hold onto the 18-year-old in January, it still looks as if he'll be a Bayern player in the summer with a move to Allianz Arena available at just 4/11".
- Apple Blames Weak iPhone Sales on China, Fewer People Upgrading
- Syrian air defense systems strike down several missiles over western Damascus
- Ford to cut thousands of jobs in Europe under 'transformation strategy'
- Cincinnati Bengals hope to hire Rams' Zac Taylor as head coach
- 3 dead, 23 injured in Ottawa bus crash
- Fellow Dems Chastise Ocasio-Cortez: ‘She Doesn’t Understand How the Place Works’
- Brighton vs Liverpool, Premier League
- Virat Kohli slams India star Hardik Pandya for 'inappropriate comments'
- Second Repeating Fast Radio Burst Detected | Astronomy
- Poland’s ruling party signals caution over alliance with Italy’s Salvini