"Joel trained for the first time yesterday with the team", Klopp said.
'[Jordan] Henderson will train today for the first time.
Van Dijk took the Player of the Month honours and had been the subject of praise from his manager earlier in the day ahead of the trip to Brighton and Hove Albion.
Federal Bureau of Investigation probed whether Trump was Russian agent
Trump has denied any collusion with Moscow and Russian Federation has said it did not meddle in the election . In his latest interview, the president's lawyer said it was time for the special counsel to issue his report.
"And he said as much afterwards, by saying that the players he brought in, even the experienced players that were brought into the side, were struggling for rhythm and that just made it harder for the younger players who were brought in, which we should have been able to tell beforehand really". Adam [Lallana] out, Dejan out, Joe [Gomez] out.
"If Fabinho has to play as a centre half what we want is the natural understanding of the game", he said.
Liverpool's elimination from the FA Cup means they have an 11-day gap between their games against Crystal Palace and Leicester, while title rivals Manchester City and Tottenham play fourth-round ties.
He told The Argus: "Sometimes you gauge how good the top are by how numerous bottom ten are going to get results against the top six teams".
"It's interesting, despite making the changes he still lost a centre-half as well, with [Dejan] Lovren [getting injured], so looks like Fabinho at the back at the weekend". "We speak in the week, but try to not make it more complicated than it is".
- Several Injured In Big Explosion At Bakery In Central Paris
- Syrian air defense systems strike down several missiles over western Damascus
- Cotton Australia statement on fish deaths at Menindee
- Siraj named Bumrah`s replacement for Australia, NZ ODIs
- Barty beats No. 1 Simona Halep in Romanian’s tour return
- Bandersnatch' sued for possible trademark infringement — Netflix's 'Black Mirror
- Alabama vs. Clemson: DeMarcus Cousins appears to lose bet to Steph Curry
- Unai Emery says Arsenal can't make permanent signings this month
- Maurizio Sarri Confirms He Wants Two New Players At Chelsea This January
- RBG Won't Return to the Supreme Court Next Week