Filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt reacted to the ongoing controversy over the release of ' The Accidental Prime Minister' and said that human beings have the right to join the narrative which already exists in the public domain.
In his complaint, Ojha had named Kher, who plays the role of Singh, as well as Akshaye Khanna, who plays Singh's media advisor Sanjaya Baru, on whose book the movie is said to be based upon.
With an incredible walk towards his office, we see how Manmohan Singh tries to settle down in his initial days. Going through incidents of death of P. V. Narasimha Rao (here Ajit Satbhai) and finalising the Nuclear deal with the USA, the movie carries forward with a decent pace. There's one stop motion sequence in the start which gets on your nerves.
Cyborg Wants To Join McGregor For Japan Exhibition
Just last week, Conor McGregor challenged Nasukawa to an exhibition match of their own. Look what Floyd Mayweather has started. .
A Bihar court on Tuesday ordered a first information report to be filed against actors associated with the soon-to-be-released film The Accidental Prime Minister, PTI reported.
Advocate Maitri said the film's producers have not taken any consent from Manmohan Singh, Congress President Rahul Gandhi and his mother Sonia Gandhi to perform their characters or perform their political life or to dress up in the same way as they have been doing in their normal life or to copy their voice in any manner. The film has been directed by Vijay Ratnakar Gutte and written by Mayank Tewari. The film also features Akshaye Khanna, Suzanne Bernert, Aahana Kumra and Arjun Mathur to name a few. Watch the full interview for more details.
- Amazon's Jeff Bezos worth $150bn announces divorce from wife MacKenzie
- Ohio State QB Tate Martell in transfer portal
- Lindsay Lohan Denies Hooking up With 'Vanderpump Rules' Star Jax Taylor
- Missing Wisconsin teen found alive
- New software cracking down on Netflix accounting sharing
- Criminal Minds to End With Season 15
- Powell repeats pledge to remain 'patient' with rate hikes
- Sergei Bobrovsky to miss Predators game after incident
- Steve King's Comments on White Nationalism Earn Rebuke
- Ex-LSU lineman loses leg after dog shot him on hunting trip