With that in mind a newly leaked image has surfaced courtesy of phone leaker extraordinaire Evan Blass on Twitter showcasing what is reportedly the upcoming Galaxy S10. The smartphone will mark the ten-year anniversary of the Galaxy series and the expectations are quite high. Huawei has already beat Samsung to this design though, with 2018's Nova 4 rocking a hole-punch camera. It is likely that Samsung will opt to use a bold new design with minimal bezels and an improved Super AMOLED display that will look unbelievable. It will have the largest screen, probably a 6.4-inch display, and will have about three to four rear cameras, two front-facing cameras and a big battery. Other devices and leaks have come to light from other manufacturers using this design.
And other Trump campaign officials: ex
Manafort already faces lengthy prison sentences for charges brought by Mueller's office in Virginia and Washington, D.C. But that plea deal fell apart after prosecutors accused him of lying.
This feature is not new in the smartphone world, the Huawei Mate 20 Pro launched past year with this feature. "We can't say much more at the moment, but it's safe to say you can start getting excited". There would be major changes in the design and undoubtedly would be the most powerful device of the S series of the year.
According to the latest whispers from inside the company, Galaxy S10 hardware will be available to pre-order as soon as the official keynote has wrapped up on February 25, 2019 with an official release date pegged for Friday March 8, 2019.
In the pics below, we can see how unbelievable the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S10 looks, as it's boasting some very cool color schemes, such as red, gold, silver, black, and blue.
- Powell repeats pledge to remain 'patient' with rate hikes
- Amazon's IMDb Launches Free Movie and TV Streaming Service
- Missing Wisconsin teen found alive
- Criminal Minds to End With Season 15
- Ohio State QB Tate Martell in transfer portal
- Craig McLachlan charged with multiple indecent assault offences
- Sergei Bobrovsky to miss Predators game after incident
- Cancer death rate hits milestone: 25 years of decline
- Australia praises Thai action on Saudi woman seeking asylum
- Perth-Born All-Rounder Alex Hepburn Accused of Rape