Ohio State quarterback Tate Martell is exploring the idea of transferring after he entered his name in the NCAA transfer portal this week, and there has already been speculation about where he might end up.
The news wasn't so much of a surprise given that star freshman and former Georgia quarterback Justin Fields announced his decision to transfer to Ohio State last week. As the backup quarterback, Martell was 23-of-28 passing for 269 yards and scored three total touchdowns in 2018. Fields was the No. 1 overall recruit in the 2018 class and is reportedly petitioning the NCAA for a waiver to gain immediate eligibility with the Buckeyes.
Miami would be one program to watch, for one obvious reason and some that are less obvious. Martell reaffirmed his stance to reporters that he did not plan on leaving the Buckeyes, and said he believed he was going to be Ohio State's starting quarterback next season during the lead up to the Rose Bowl.
Criminal Minds to End With Season 15
CBS boasts that the show, which is executive produced by Erica Messer , has managed to hold up against Modern Family, Empire, Lost , and American Idol over the years.
As an undergraduate, Martell would have to sit out one year if he transfers to another FBS school unless he receivers a waiver.
"I am just going to tell you - if anyone comes in, it's going to".
- Cancer death rate hits milestone: 25 years of decline
- Cyborg Wants To Join McGregor For Japan Exhibition
- NYC Mayor's Healthcare Guarantee Includes Illegal Immigrants
- Where and how to watch IND vs UAE
- Erdogan threats against Kurds will not stop Syria withdrawal, Pompeo says
- Hubble Space Telescope Captures Awesome View of Neighboring Galaxy
- Aaron Ramsey ignored Gareth Bale advice over Arsenal exit
- Kate Beckinsale had this fiery response to THOSE Pete Davidson rumours
- Amazon's IMDb Launches Free Movie and TV Streaming Service
- San Francisco Giants' Stadium Renamed to Oracle Park