"We had a very small wedding", she said.
Gwyneth explained: 'We just took our honeymoon in the Maldives and we had a big family honeymoon over Christmas.
"So, my new husband and his children, my children, my ex-husband, our best family friends [all went]".
Gwyneth didn't say whether or not Chris' new partner Dakota Johnson was in attendance.
When Kelly found out that Chris was on the trip, she quipped, "There'd be so much crime scene tape at our honeymoon".
"It looks like the teen has inherited her parents' height (Gwyneth is 5' 9" and Chris is 6' 1") - she already appears to be taller than her mum.
United States military veteran held in Iran
She shortly filed a missing-person report with the State Department, prompting the Department of Homeland Security to contact her. Xiyue Wang , a Chinese-born United States citizen and graduate student from Princeton University, was arrested in Iran in 2016.
"It was great, we had such a good time", she added.
"We just wanted to minimize the pain for the kids", she noted.
Not many people would label Gwyneth Paltrow as having an embarrassing disposition, but her teenage daughter would beg to differ.
Television writer Brad, 47, has teenagers Brody and Isabella with ex-wife Suzanne Bukinik - but she admitted she is still getting to grips with being a blended family.
"I think Chris and I are very like-minded and that we really were disappointed that our marriage wasn't going to work, and we weren't going to have the thing where you're married to the parent of your children for the rest of your lives", she said on the Goop podcast a year ago. "You should write a book on how to do it so that there's not, so the kids aren't affected", Ripa said.
I've never been a stepmother before.
- Taliban call off peace talks with U.S
- Jose Mourinho Set To Feature As Pundit For Premier League Clash
- Kindergarten photo evokes Apartheid ghosts in South Africa
- Shepparton man Savas Avan charged over suspicious packages sent to embassies
- Woman put erectile dysfunction cream in eye after pharmacy error
- Alabama wide receivers coach Josh Gattis taking over as MI offensive coordinator
- Europe Just Got Hit With a Massive Wave of Auto Job Cuts
- World Bank projects paltry GDP growth for SA in 2019
- KU's Udoka Azubuike suffers season-ending hand injury
- The Confusing Case of Jazmine Barnes, Explained