The long-running CBS show is concluding with upcoming season 15, the network announced Thursday - and an "epic final season" is promised. "We are so proud to have aired it", said Amy Reisenbach, CBS' EVP current programs, according to the outlet. "First, mark your calendar for the Season 14 finale, Feb 6 at 10/9c", the show tweeted.
Criminal Minds is now shooting its 15-episode 14th season, and will stay in production to complete the remaining episodes. "It's been successful not only on air but online, in syndication, internationally for ABC (Studios)". "But they respect this series and the cast and the crew and the fans enough to end this properly". It will be its 15th year.
Messer said the season will bring "a very worthy adversary for the team", especially for Joe Mantegna's Senior Supervisory Special Agent David Rossi, as well as "another formidable villain" before these 10 episodes end "with a showdown with that person".
Batshuayi to leave Valencia 'in the coming hours or days'
Even with our dire need for a new striker, it's hard to see him returning to West London and joining up with the Chelsea squad. The Belgium global joined the Spanish club on a season-long deal but has scored just three goals in 23 appearances.
CBS boasts that the show, which is executive produced by Erica Messer, has managed to hold up against Modern Family, Empire, Lost, and American Idol over the years.
The final season announcement comes with possibility of former beloved characters to possibly return for the series. "As long as we have heroes who want to keep chasing the bad guys I feel like we could keep going, and going, and going". NCIS, Grey's Anatomy and Law & Order: SVU are the only live-action, scripted series now on air that have lasted longer. "So my guess is tearjerker more than anything else, that's how I'd describe it".
- Samsung unveils expanded Bixby, more notebooks, more AI
- Corrected: Saudi Arabia announces rise in oil reserves after audit
- Hubble Space Telescope Captures Awesome View of Neighboring Galaxy
- 'Green Book' director: 'I was an idiot' for genital-flashing
- NYC Mayor's Healthcare Guarantee Includes Illegal Immigrants
- Former Trump Lawyer Cohen to Testify Publicly Before Congress
- Tim Tebow is engaged to former Miss Universe
- Powell repeats pledge to remain 'patient' with rate hikes
- Copa del Rey: Real Madrid avert upset, beats Leganes 3-0
- Cancer death rate hits milestone: 25 years of decline