"For me the most important (thing) is Aaron Ramsey is with us".
The 28-year-old Wales worldwide had already been told by new Arsenal manager Unai Emery that he did not feature in his plans at the Emirates and will soon bring to an end his 10-year association with the north London club.
Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey has reportedly agreed to join Serie A giants Juventus at the end of the season.
To date, he has scored 52 goals in his 252 Premier League appearances and has often been the driving force within the Arsenal midfield.
With Arsenal choosing to renew the contract of Mesut Özil - another star whose deal was due to expire this summer - they put themselves in a position where they could not re-sign Ramsey too.
Ramsey signed for Arsenal from Cardiff City for £4.8m.
Erdogan threats against Kurds will not stop Syria withdrawal, Pompeo says
The Trump administration encountered similar pushback elsewhere on Tuesday, as United States allies pressed their own priorities. Trump has not said, however, that he intends to withdraw American forces from Iraq, where 5,200 American troops are stationed.
Sevilla had been the first club to make a move, but see the potential deal as "very complicated", and are balking at paying the £5m remaining of Morata's salary this season.
"In the last match I was very happy with him". I want his focus to be on us, and to be on West Ham on Saturday.
"I asked him in the last match at Blackpool if he's ok to help us play, he said yes I want to play".
"His future is individually for him, for his family, his agent". He played with a big commitment to us.
The midfielder has been discussing a move for weeks and reached an agreement on Wednesday that will leave Arsenal after 10 years at the club.
- World Bank projects paltry GDP growth for SA in 2019
- Can Marvel's AVENGERS Save the OSCARS?
- Corrected: Saudi Arabia announces rise in oil reserves after audit
- West Ham reject £36m Marko Arnautovic bid from Chinese Super League
- Gwyneth Paltrow Reveals Ex Chris Martin Joined Her Honeymoon With Brad Falchuk
- Samsung unveils expanded Bixby, more notebooks, more AI
- Tim Tebow is engaged to former Miss Universe
- Chris Jericho officially done with WWE universe?
- Las Vegas Police Issue Warrant for Cristiano Ronaldo's DNA in Rape Case
- Copa del Rey: Real Madrid avert upset, beats Leganes 3-0