As was a certainty, the 2019 BMW 7 Series facelift flaunts a set of styling elements that are a part of the company's latest design language.
It is no news that BMW is working on the facelifted version of the sixth-gen 7 Series, which debuted in 2015, for quite some time now. Not only that, it looks like the sedan also gets slimmer LED headlights with new LED daytime running lights, a new front bumper, and a more sculpted hood. The headlamps are no sleeker and boast the company's Laserlight technology. In India, along with the 6.6-litre V12 petrol that makes 610PS/800Nm, the 7 Series also gets a set of 3.0-litre six-cylinder petrol and diesel engines. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so we'll refrain from saying whether the changes made to the corporate grille are good or bad, but we will mention it makes the 7 Series look more imposing.
2020 BMW 7-Series leaked: Distinctive styling on the menu for flagship sedan
The X7, a rival to the Range Rover that launched late a year ago, will rub shoulders with the 7 Series at the top of BMW's range. Other exterior updates should include new alloy wheels and possibly reworked wing mirrors. The updated model is expected in showrooms in the fall as a 2020 model. In the global market, BMW will reportedly offer a new 745e iPerformance plug-in hybrid version. In spite of this increment in performance, the driving range will also see an increase from the claimed 29 miles span to as much as 35 miles. As always, the BMW 7 Series will only be offered in India in the Li variant or the long wheelbase option and will be well over the Rs 1 Crore mark.
Sony has sold 91.6 million PlayStation 4 consoles to date
No doubt part of those sales came from its Black Friday exclusive Spider-Man PS4 Slim bundle , which retailed for a low $199. More than likely, it'll be late spring, especially with such games as Medievil, Days Gone and Dreams coming our way.
- Adam Gase to Become New York Jets' Head Coach
- Senate Democrats to Discuss Blocking All Legislation That Doesn’t Reopen the Government
- Theresa May brings ailing Brexit deal back to Parliament
- Grizzlies won't include pick in Parsons deal
- Huawei Unveils New Chipset
- Repeating fast radio bursts from deep space 'could be aliens'
- Arrest warrant was issued for R. Kelly’s manager for death threats
- US, China wrap up talks on tariff battle
- Bird Box Monster From Cut Scene Revealed
- Korea's Kim ends Beijing visit as Trump summit looms