Singer R. Kelly is reportedly being investigated in multiple jurisdictions following the release of a Lifetime docuseries, "Surviving R. Kelly", which explores allegations that the Grammy victor sexually abused several victims over a span of decades.
Horrified and disturbed by the findings, Foxx wants to aid victims who seek justice against Kelly and his team of enablers who kept Kelly unscathed by the fire which has yet to engulf him. She felt compelled to make a public statement to aid victims after her office was inundated with calls to take action.
Kelly is accused of taking advantage of women, having a cult, holding women hostage and other forms of sexual and physical abuse.
This comes a day after Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx made an urgent plea for R. Kelly sexual abuse victims to come forward.
Foxx says her office has been in contact with two families who say they were victims.
Packers officially announce LaFleur is the new head coach
He thinks they are both already on the same page. "We are committed to winning, there's no doubt about it, and he's a competitor". Before he was with the Titans, he spent time with the Los Angeles Rams , Atlanta Falcons , Washington Redskins and Notre Dame.
"The recent allegations against entertainer R. Kelly in the recent Lifetime docuseries are deeply, deeply disturbing", Foxx said during a news conference on Tuesday, Jan. 8, 2019, in Chicago.
There has been no official word from the Fulton County District Attorney's Office.
Meanwhile, new accusations have surfaced, but this time made against R. Kelly's manager.
"Don says several times that Timothy is providing Lifetime with false information, and that he continues supporting the documentary that they (R. Kelly / Don) would be forced to release information disproving Don..." Following yesterday's news that R. Kelly himself is now under criminal investigation and that his manager is under investigation, CNN reports that an arrest warrant is currently out for Kelly's former manager, James Mason.
The Savage family first spoke to Buzzfeed in 2017 about their daughter's alleged involvement in the musician's alleged sex cult. According to the girl's father, Mason told him, "I'm gonna do harm to you and your family, when I see you I'm gonna get you, I'm going to f***ing kill you".
- Bill Gates desires to ‘invest heavily’ in Pakistan’s IT sector
- Grizzlies won't include pick in Parsons deal
- Pete Davidson & Kate Beckinsale Were 'Very Flirty' At Golden Globes Party
- Carabao Cup match report Manchester City v Burton Albion 09 January 2019
- Hardik Pandya, KL Rahul issued showcause notice
- Larry Ellison Invests $1B In Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA)
- AMD Radeon VII revealed as AMD's 7nm flagship gaming GPU
- ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ takes upset win at Netflix-dominated Golden Globes
- US, China wrap up talks on tariff battle
- Repeating fast radio bursts from deep space 'could be aliens'