According to a report from Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN, the Toronto Raptors plan to sign McCaw for the remainder of the season after the third-year swingman cleared waivers on Wednesday afternoon and became an unrestricted free agent. The Warriors would not receive anything in return, per terms of the NBA's labor deal. After passing on the Golden State Warriors' qualifying offer this summer, McCaw found it hard to find another offer.
The Cavs are reportedly under investigation by the league for signing McCaw to a two-year contract, then releasing him after three games.
Patrick McCaw played in 57 games with the Warriors last season.
Bill Gates desires to ‘invest heavily’ in Pakistan’s IT sector
Bill Gates have previously appreciated the efforts of Pakistani government and army in their support for eradicating polio. Earlier on December 8, Gates had said that Microsoft could explore the investment opportunities in the country.
The 23-year-old guard should provide solid depth for the Raptors, who now have the best record in the National Basketball Association at 31-12. McCaw, 23, has been the subject of some intrigue in recent weeks - a Golden State restricted free agent who signed a non-guaranteed offer sheet with Cleveland, only to be waived after three games with the Cavaliers.
No one really knows why McCaw didn't want to go back to the Warriors, but the common theory is that he wanted to get more playing time. Now, McCaw is joining a Raptors team that has the best record in the NBA and could meet Golden State in the NBA Finals.
McCaw was sidelined for nearly two months with a bone bruise in his lower back near the end of last season after a horrific fall during a game at Sacramento.
- Repeating fast radio bursts from deep space 'could be aliens'
- AMD Radeon VII revealed as AMD's 7nm flagship gaming GPU
- Grizzlies won't include pick in Parsons deal
- Former French boxing champ surrenders after punching police in protest
- Adam Gase to Become New York Jets' Head Coach
- Carabao Cup match report Manchester City v Burton Albion 09 January 2019
- WWE/AEW Rumors: Chris Jericho had talks with WWE before signing with AEW
- Korea's Kim ends Beijing visit as Trump summit looms
- IPL 2019 to be played in India
- Hardik Pandya, KL Rahul issued showcause notice