Destiny's Child singer Michelle Williams and pastor Chad Johnson have ended their engagement. The timing couldn't be more awkward, since the now former-couple's joint reality TV show documenting their relationship is merely a month old, and is still airing new episodes on OWN TV. "Things didn't work out", Williams wrote to her 831,000 followers in a black-and-white text-post, which has since been deleted (via Us Weekly).
In announcing their split, Williams also noted that "the healing that needs to take place is a must!" and wished Johnson well.
The former couple met at a spiritual retreat in Arizona in 2017.
While celebrating the release of her new single, "Fearless", Williams announced the split on her Instagram Story Friday, writing, "I still remain fearless". I don't wanna destroy another relationship.
Williams actually dumped Johnson twice before as she battled mental health issues earlier this year.
More celebrities arrive in Udaipur for Isha Ambani's pre-wedding ceremony
Bollywood actor Parineeti Chopra arrives at the Udaipur airport for the pre-wedding celebration of Isha Ambani-Anand Piramal. The three were all smiles as they posed for photographs and were seen chit-chatting with each other.
Remember: after a heated conversation about their differences, Michelle told their therapist that she communicates the way she does because of her race and culture, an idea Chad, her fiancé, didn't quite like. Blessings to him, his family and ministry.
The singer is now promoting her new single, called Fearless.
"When she told me it was something she'd been dealing with since seventh grade, it helped me understand her better", Johnson told Rolling Out in November. "Maybe because you didn't grow up around a lot of Black people".
"But, and this is not to justify, yesterday when we had the disagreement, he said 'Did you take your meds today?'"
- Google Assistant Testing Audio News
- Grugier-Hill apologizes for saying Cowboys 'always choke'
- Skoda Scala hatchback unveiled: Here are all the details!
- White House chief of staff John Kelly expected to step down soon
- Rwandan court drops all charges against opposition figure
- China launches pioneering mission to far side of moon
- Trump Targets Pair of Obama-era Green Rules to Boost Oil, Coal
- The Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Are Shutting Down for Paris Protests
- De Jong agent plays down €75m PSG reports
- MS has 1st pediatric death of current flu season