BioWare had been teasing a Dragon Age related announcement in the lead up to the show and, as of late, had been hinting at the future of the franchises that many of its fans have come to love. It's just a brief teaser trailer that doesn't even offer us a proper name for the new title.
In a late November blog update from BioWare Community Manager Casey Hudson, the company announced that they were working on "some secret Dragon Age stuff" and to keep an eye out for more information.
Having recently been rebooted, Dragon Age 4 is still very early in development, but the trailer shown tonight at the Game Awards at least gives us a look at. well, not much. Not only has it been a full four years since the Dragon Age series had a new release, the developers have been dropping several sneaky teasers and other tasty tidbits regarding the series for months now. The tagline "The Dread Wolf Rises" is likely a reference to Fen'Harel the elven god of betrayal in the Dragon Age universe.
No details were provided in the announcement, besides the fact that a new Dragon Age game is now being actively developed.
Sound From Mars Heard For First Time On Earth
Readings from the air pressure sensor have been sped up by a factor of 100 times to make them audible. But the ICC, located underneath the lander's deck, is demonstrating that Mars is still unpredictable.
While we won't be sharing any details for now, I can tell you we have been building a new team around a core of Dragon Age veterans, people I've worked with on Dragon Age, Jade Empire™, and some of whom I've worked with since the Baldur's Gate days.
Bioware is hard at work in completing Anthem, releasing for Xbox One, Playstation 4, and PC on February 22nd, 2019.
"Making players into heroes of their own stories has been my real-life quest since Baldur's Gate", he said.
- UN to vote on Haley's last stand: condemning Hamas
- Redskins' Smith has infection in leg
- Woman dies from brain-eating amoeba after using neti pot
- New Things You Need To Know About Far Cry New Dawn Gameplay
- China Hails Trump-Xi Summit, Says "Very Confident" in Trade Deal
- Trump may nominate Heather Nauert as UN Ambassador
- Crash Team Racing remake revealed at Game Awards 2018
- Aston Martin to electrify its classic cars
- Hasbro Reveals First Captain Marvel Products
- Cardi B is nominated five times at the 2019 Grammys