Samsung's 10th-anniversary S series smartphones promises to be the most important release not just for the South Korean phone maker but also for the overall smartphone industry.
The closer we get to the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S10, likely to be in February, the more info we get through the leak machine that is the internet. So, we're still several weeks away from knowing what exactly the Galaxy S10 will bring to the table.
Alleged Samsung Galaxy S10 Images Leak Highlighting Triple Rear Cameras
Check the front and you'll indeed find an Infinity-O Display (or display hole camera, if you prefer). Further confusing matters is the fact that the previously leaked renders actually show four lenses on the back of the Galaxy S10 Plus - although that's at odds with a number of other rumors. What's interesting, though, is that the images don't look exactly the same-this is notably observed in the camera section. Chances are that all Galaxy S10 units will ship with QHD+ Super AMOLED panels, though, while all of them will include Android 9 Pie and Samsung's One UI skin. One variant will be fueled by the company's Exynos 9820 64-bit octa-core processor, while the other will ship with Qualcomm's Snapdragon 855 chip. We guess its the middle model, the one with a curved screen and an in-display fingerprint reader. All the Galaxy S10 units will include wireless charging, and it's quite possible that all of them will ship with in-display fingerprint scanners as well.
Obsidian's making a first person sci-fi game called The Outer Worlds
Above, you can find 15 minutes of gameplay courtesy of Game Informer, who describe it as a "mix of Fallout and Mass Effect ". Although, it's not clear if this will be impacted by the companies recent acquisition by Microsoft.
- New Things You Need To Know About Far Cry New Dawn Gameplay
- SpaceX breaks 4 records with Falcon 9 launch from California
- Grace Millane: Backpacker's disappearance being treated as suspected murder
- Mueller’s team grilled John Kelly about possible Trump obstruction
- Airbnb removes Costa Rica listing after slaying
- Man coughs up a part of his lung after being hospitalised
- Sound From Mars Heard For First Time On Earth
- First Impressions Of Sara Ali Khan's 'Kedarnath'
- Aston Martin to electrify its classic cars
- More Details For Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order