The store will also release one game for free every two weeks through 2019. It remains to be seen how good the free games offered are in the future, but Subnautica and Super Meat Boy are decent enough to start. And it seems that Epic is borrowing a page out of EA's book by making two games free each month.
Safe to say, the company is referring to side loading the Epic Games Store on Android just like how Fortnite is playable on Google's OS.
And if you're not quite ready to drop money on a new gaming platform, Epic Games has you covered. That's regardless of how much their game sells, or how big the studio is.
The first of those timed freebies will be Subnautica, which will be available from December 14 to December 27, followed by Super Meat Boy from December 28 to January 10. Only five additional games are available for purchase right now with more being listed as "coming soon".
Crash Team Racing remake revealed at Game Awards 2018
Nitro-Fueled's standard edition will cost $39.99, while the Nitros Oxide Edition will cost $59.99. Move over, all other video games-my long-awaited Crash Team Racing remake is coming.
Epic Games launched its just-announced digital distribution platform last night during The Game Awards 2018 with a limited selection of games for sale, including Supergiant Games' new title Hades. That's not necessarily abad thing. Epic Games have managed to wangle some other upcoming hot exclusives too, including PlayStation darling Journey and Coffee Stain's first-person factory-builder Satisfactory (which has scrapped its plans for a Steam release).
Here is the Hades Early Access trailer.
Epic said it would charge less commission for listing games, so more cash would be returned to developers.
The left margin of the storefront is reserved for links to your game library, current downloads, and friends list, but that's it. It probably won't stay that way for long as it gets more crowded and ambitious.
- Cardi B is nominated five times at the 2019 Grammys
- Woman dies from brain-eating amoeba after using neti pot
- Arrested Huawei CFO makes appearance in Canadian court as U.S. seeks extradition
- UN to vote on Haley's last stand: condemning Hamas
- Counter-Strike Adds Battle Royale Mode, Goes Free-To-Play
- Sound From Mars Heard For First Time On Earth
- Villagers drain Karnataka lake after HIV+ woman's body found in it
- Trump may nominate Heather Nauert as UN Ambassador
- The Game Awards 2018: The Next Dragon Age Gets a Teaser Trailer
- World's first baby born via womb transplant from deceased donor