Though numerous games revealed at the event were smaller indie titles or "AA" games, they made up for their lower budgets with unique settings, intriguing gameplay mechanics, and pure passion on the part of the developers speaking about them.
As you explore the furthest reaches of space and encounter various factions, all vying for power, the character you decide to become will determine how this player-driven story unfolds. It seems we're set to enter a world controlled by corporations where people are marginalized and you, the unlikely hero, can make any decision you please.
Aston Martin to electrify its classic cars
Components in this new system have reportedly been derived from Aston's efforts on its upcoming Rapide E electric sedan. Earlier this year an all-electric Jaguar E-Type was featured in Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's royal wedding.
Check out the new trailer below. Obsidian has announced its upcoming game that will be created by the original Fallout creators.
As expected from the trailer, The Outer Worlds is a first-person, single-player RPG. Although, it's not clear if this will be impacted by the companies recent acquisition by Microsoft. Spacer's Choice is linked to some sort of George Jetson style space gun, while Auntie Cleo's looks to have something to do with ointments and creams. Above, you can find 15 minutes of gameplay courtesy of Game Informer, who describe it as a "mix of Fallout and Mass Effect". We don't know much else about the game at this time, but that's more than enough to have the BMD crew throwing around high-fives and downing celebratory shots. A first-person shooter in a frightful universe that has seen capitalism run amok and infect numerous other planets, The Outer Worlds mixes the harsh materialism of society with a somewhat amusing look at the future.
- SpaceX breaks 4 records with Falcon 9 launch from California
- New Things You Need To Know About Far Cry New Dawn Gameplay
- Jeep Wrangler scores 1 star in the Euro NCAP
- Trumps to attend state funeral for George HW Bush
- Matthew Dellavedova could be headed back to Cleveland via trade
- The Greenland shield is melting at a record pace - the scientists
- Trump may nominate Heather Nauert as UN Ambassador
- Tyler Perry Just Paid Off 2 Walmart Layaway Departments in Atlanta
- Woman dies from brain-eating amoeba after using neti pot
- World's first baby born via womb transplant from deceased donor