Milner played his 500th Premier League game against Bournemouth and Salah fired Liverpool to victory with a hat-trick in a 4-0 win. He took his goal really well and it was great to get another clean sheet.
"My expectation is very high". I have to congratulate him for his awesome career, and he deserves it today.
He said: 'I have to congratulate him, he has an unbelievable career so I hope we are going to win something together, but I will not take it today'. "But I will not accept".
One twitter user said: 'Celebrate Salah you a***!
Jurgen Klopp agreed with the sentiment and praised the forward's honesty for staying on his feet for the second goal after Bournemouth's Steve Cook attempted to make a cynical foul.
The Reds ended up winning 4-0 at the Vitality Stadium to trounce Eddie Howe's men. Klopp told his postmatch news conference.
6 people dead, dozens hurt in nightclub stampede in Italy
The Lanterna Azzurra club was packed at the time and numerous injured suffered crushing wounds. Twelve of the 35 injured were in serious condition, Mr Capocasa said.
The attacking pair have scored 10 goals in the Premier League season with Harry Kane a goal back on nine, while there's a whole host of players on eight goals with Sergio Aguero and Raheem Sterling two goals off the top along with Callum Wilson, who missed today's defeat against Liverpool. From the first moment if we could play in-behind he was there, obviously when he is not there we don't have a lot of speedy guys other than Sadio and Mo.
One person thought he understood the reason why Salah looked glum during his goal celebrations. Not the most impressive finish, but I would say pretty surprising.
"We all know how big his desire is to score goals, so another match ball for him, it's nice".
Liverpool are next back in action on Tuesday night when they take on Napoli at Anfield.
"I do think the only way to be successful is to be completely focused on yourself, that's what we try to do". "It's important, but it's not the most important thing in the world - that we beat any team's record from 30 years ago or whatever".
And former Reds striker Owen said: "Some people saying he's not in good form? That's massive. It's exceptional, and the boys deserve all the credit for that because they fight for each yard".
- Supergiant Games' Hades Early Access Debut Announced At The Game Awards 2018
- Capitals Tom Wilson Taken Out By Former Penguin Ryan Reaves
- Crash Team Racing remake revealed at Game Awards 2018
- Donald Trump calls Rex Tillerson 'dumb as a rock' after critical interview
- Southwest Airlines flight rolls off runway at California airport
- Home turf: Tyson Fury calls for Deontay Wilder rematch at Old Trafford
- Nissan Now Taking Orders for the Ultra-Chic GT-R50
- Kay Felder Arrested in Toronto for Assaulting Woman, Released from Raptors 905
- Red Sox RHP Eovaldi signs four-year deal
- Airbnb removes Costa Rica listing after slaying