United came into the match against Arsenal with no win in three Premier League matches, while their opponents were unbeaten in 19; and while Darmian said he and his teammates had targeted a win beforehand, they were ultimately satisfied with a draw, having twice come from behind.
Claudio Ranieri's side are rock bottom of the Premier League table despite picking up a point against Leicester on Wednesday but the Portuguese full-back has already learned there are no easy games for United, who have not won any of their last four league matches.
But Emery's focus is firmly on the future and taking three points against Huddersfield and finishing a week which began with a north London derby win over Tottenham on a high.
Speaking as a pundit on BT Sport, he said: "I've been talking to the recruitment boys for a long while now".
"I think it is our main goal for now to get into the top four and we are going to fight for that and I think are will get there". "We'll go back into training and prepare for Saturday now". We had to put on a performance for the fans and show the passion on the pitch for them.
Grace Millane: Backpacker's disappearance being treated as suspected murder
DI Beard confirmed that the man being questioned by police on Saturday was the same individual. Searches have also been carried out at the backpackers' accommodation where she was staying.
The Gunners can take that to 21 matches against the Terriers with Ozil's return to the side likely to be delayed till they play Qarabag in the Europa League next week.
"But I think my game can adapt and (I can) get my game together here and settle down". There is no game in which you can relax.
Darmian's words were echoed by fellow United defender Diogo Dalot, who labelled Mourinho "one of the best coaches ever". It was an enjoyable summer and a good season for me on a personal level last season.
When are we thinking he will start playing with us? "Tomorrow we'll train before the game on Saturday and that's the moment you can know if the players will be okay or not for Saturday".
"We were unlucky because we started to play good in the first half, but we had two injured (players, Rob Holding and Aaron Ramsey) and we had to change so it was not easy for us".
- Donald Trump calls Rex Tillerson 'dumb as a rock' after critical interview
- Australia passes law forcing tech firms to hand over encrypted data
- Glenn Murray has anxious wait over scan on shoulder injury
- Kay Felder Arrested in Toronto for Assaulting Woman, Released from Raptors 905
- Red Sox RHP Eovaldi signs four-year deal
- Charlottesville: James Fields guilty of murder for driving auto into crowd
- James Corden Loves On Jeff Goldblum In Hilarious 'Thank U, Next' Parody
- Derek Fisher Named New Head Coach of the WNBA's Los Angeles Sparks
- Hazard: Real Madrid reportedly agree terms with Chelsea man
- Capitals Tom Wilson Taken Out By Former Penguin Ryan Reaves