Having lost Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus last summer, Madrid have been crying out for someone to take the former number seven's mantel, having seen both Karim Benzema and Gareth Bale become inconsistent.
However, Chelsea will not let Hazard go easily. The Belgium global has found back of the net 10 times for both dethroned Premier League Champions and country by the start of October but the 27-year-old forward has failed to score for the Blues and World Cup third place in his last 11 matches. In the end, the goalkeeper left for a fee of around £35million.
The report adds that Madrid are yet to agree a deal with Chelsea for Hazard, and the Blues want £170m for the Belgian attacker.
Marlboro Maker Leaps Into Cannabis Trade
It has entered into joint ventures to boost its presence and capacity in Canada and overseas , including in Israel and Australia. Altria is in talks to acquire a stake in e-cigarette start-up Juul Labs Inc., according to reports by US media outlets.
"It's up to him".
Hazard, 27, is entering the final 18-months of his deal at Stamford Bridge but is yet to sign an extension despite the club prepared to break their wage record to keep him.
When Eden Hazard is on it, I do not believe there is a defender in world football who could live with him.
This rumour has been doing the rounds for a number of months now, with the Belgium worldwide edging worryingly closer to the end of his contract at Stamford Bridge.
"Chelsea is one of the most exciting teams in the Premier League this year", he said.
- Charlottesville: James Fields guilty of murder for driving auto into crowd
- Counter-Strike Adds Battle Royale Mode, Goes Free-To-Play
- Trump says China trade talks 'going very well'
- Obsidian's making a first person sci-fi game called The Outer Worlds
- New Things You Need To Know About Far Cry New Dawn Gameplay
- Mueller’s team grilled John Kelly about possible Trump obstruction
- 6 people dead, dozens hurt in nightclub stampede in Italy
- Kay Felder Arrested in Toronto for Assaulting Woman, Released from Raptors 905
- Derek Fisher Named New Head Coach of the WNBA's Los Angeles Sparks
- Airbnb removes Costa Rica listing after slaying