Nitro-Fuelled, the updated version of the 1999 Crash Bandicoot kart racer, was officially unveiled at the Game Awards in the USA on Friday (NZ time) after widespread speculation in the gaming media. Thus far, we've only seen bits and pieces of Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled in action, but as the next few months pick up, we're sure to see more stages, as well as some of the power-ups and modes that will be included in the game. It'll also have full online support so you can race with your mates. The debut trailer for the kart racer looks wonderful, and the fresh coat of paint continues to shine through in a small batch of screenshots.
Move over, all other video games-my long-awaited Crash Team Racing remake is coming.
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled Speeds Onto The Switch In June Next Year
The game, according to Beenox co-studio head Thomas Wilson, will include new animations and personality as the team revamps the original game in celebration of its 20th anniversary. Familiar characters like Crash, Coco, Dr. Neo Cortex, and the rest of the familiar "Crash" game join together to take on the villain Nitros Oxide in a mad dash to save the planet from certain destruction. It will indeed be a retelling of the scenario presented in Crash's very first racing game, with Nitros Oxide returning as the big baddie.
Nitro-Fueled's standard edition will cost $39.99, while the Nitros Oxide Edition will cost $59.99.
China Hails Trump-Xi Summit, Says "Very Confident" in Trade Deal
The two sides also will discuss intellectual property protection, technical cooperation, market access and their trade balance, Gao said.
- Supergiant Games' Hades Early Access Debut Announced At The Game Awards 2018
- Ariana Grande on failed romances
- Redskins' Smith has infection in leg
- Cardi B is nominated five times at the 2019 Grammys
- Reality Star Jael Strauss Dead at 34
- Tyler Perry Just Paid Off 2 Walmart Layaway Departments in Atlanta
- Man coughs up a part of his lung after being hospitalised
- Aston Martin to electrify its classic cars
- Obsidian's making a first person sci-fi game called The Outer Worlds
- UN to vote on Haley's last stand: condemning Hamas