The platinum-selling hip hop star is scheduled to appear in court on charges related to a brawl at a NY strip club.
Rapper Cardi B appears at her criminal court arraignment, in the Queens Borough of New York, Friday Dec. 7, 2018, for misdemeanor reckless endangerment and assault charges during a melee in at a New York strip club.
"I want you to convey to her that it's not acceptable that she's not here today", Dunn told lawyer Jeff Kern of his 26-year-old client.
The Bronx native is accused of ordering an attack on two bartenders at a Queens strip club back in August, one of whom she believed slept with her husband, rap artist Offset. They say a fight broke out during which chairs, bottles and hookah pipes were thrown, slightly injuring the woman and another employee. She appeared in court wearing long rainbow hair and Christian Louboutin boots, along with a floppy hat and a fur-trimmed jacket.
Grammy nominee Cardi B was finally able to pencil the US court system in her schedule!
Southwest Airlines flight rolls off runway at California airport
Emergency slides have also been deployed to help passengers off. "Mud was hitting the windows", passenger Grant Palmer said. Clapping erupted on the plane after it came to a stop, passengers who were grateful to the pilot for his response said.
Cardi made her way into the courtroom, with just five minutes to spare, thanks mostly to a huge crowd of spectators and reporters clamoring to take pictures of the rap star.
Prosecutors asked Queens Criminal Court to set bail at $2,500 (£1,965).
Cardi's next appearance in court over the matter will be on January 31. The couple got married in September 2017 and welcomed a baby girl in July.
It turned out to be a good day for Cardi B: Besides the nominations, a judge released her with no bail, stating she she didn't think the rapper was a flight risk, according to Variety.
- Splashdown! SpaceX Rocket Topples into Water Following Technical Glitch
- Kay Felder Arrested in Toronto for Assaulting Woman, Released from Raptors 905
- Home turf: Tyson Fury calls for Deontay Wilder rematch at Old Trafford
- First Impressions Of Sara Ali Khan's 'Kedarnath'
- Derek Fisher Named New Head Coach of the WNBA's Los Angeles Sparks
- The Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Are Shutting Down for Paris Protests
- White House chief of staff John Kelly expected to step down soon
- The First Official Look at the New Samsung Galaxy A8S
- Italy police arrest mafia's alleged new mob boss in Sicily
- Daughter of 'Baby, It's Cold Outside' Songwriter Says He'd Be Horrified Over