Jack Cork struck shortly after half time for Burnley to give the hosts an unexpected lead, but Jurgen Klopp's men responded with strikes from James Milner and Roberto Firmino, before Xherdan Shaqiri put the icing on the cake in a resolute 3-1 win.
The England global was injured following a challenge from Ben Mee, with Klopp claiming after the game he had spoken to referee Stuart Attwell about the danger of injuries in the face of the home side's physical approach to proceedings.
Having already lost England defender Joe Gomez for up to six weeks, Klopp will also be unable to call on fellow centre-back Lovren due to concussion while Clyne remains absent.
The Reds now have 39 points from 15 games and sit second in the table behind Manchester City, who are also unbeaten in England's top flight along with Liverpool.
"I was a little confused".
Trump announces nominations for attorney general, United Nations ambassador
As the top U.S. law official at that time , he oversaw Robert Mueller, who was then leading the department's criminal division. He is now a lawyer at Kirkland & Ellis and does work advising corporations on government enforcement and regulatory actions.
'Thankfully it's not too serious and one that I can definitely be back stronger from too.
Post the Burnley game, Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp was asked about the assessment of the injury to Gomez but the German stated that he had to take proper medical tests to see ramify the seriousness. That was the message we got after.
"It's amusing, he didn't reference Daniel Sturridge's cheating", Dyche said a news conference on Thursday.
"We send him our best if there is any injury but it wasn't from a bad tackle".
"Our lads went about their business terrifically last night and everyone else apart from the manager seemed to agree", he added.
- China promises prompt action on U.S. trade pact
- All clear after bomb threat forces evacuation of CNN offices
- Christmas tree shortage continues to have people digging deeper in their wallets
- Julian Assange: Ecuador president reveals 'PATH' for Wikileaks founder to leave embassy
- Arsenal players 'reminded of responsibilities' following laughing gas video
- Trump Announces Bill Barr As His Attorney General Pick
- Hawaiian Monk Seal Gets Eel Stuck Up Its Nose
- Alabama's Tua Tagovailoa wins Walter Camp, Maxwell awards
- Santiago Solari praises out of favour Isco after Copa del Rey double
- House Democrat seeks emergency hearing on North Carolina election