The video also includes a few words from Jennifer Coolidge, who reprises her iconic role from Legally Blonde, and she praises Grande and the song for pushing a strong and clear message for young women: "I love Ariana Grande because this is the essence of who she is".
Its also not a secret that even after breaking her engagement with Pete Davidson, Ari shared the song lyrics with him before releasing them anywhere.
Not many can really argue against Billboard naming Ariana Grande as their "Woman Of The Year" this week. Back in September, Miller died after an accidental overdose. The two of them got engaged in June and ended their relationship in October.
Ariana also told her followers she "will always have irrevocable love" for her ex, and said anyone getting a different impression from her recent music has "missed the point".
"I know u already know this but i feel i need to remind my fans to please be gentler with others", she wrote on Instagram.
"When life tries you with such serious shit so many times, your priorities change".
The hitmaker, who sings about her exes in her chart topper "Thank U, Next", spoke to Billboard about her past romances and the challenges of dating in her industry.
Liverpool lose Joe Gomez for six weeks
Having already lost England defender Joe Gomez for up to six weeks , Klopp will also be unable to call on fellow centre-back Lovren due to concussion while Clyne remains absent.
"It felt like, "I should do this forever", she said of working with Mac. That's a handsome thing.
"He blocked her and said, 'Stop reaching out".
On the success of "Thank U, Next": "I can't believe it but, like, so can".
'It's me and my besties tipsy off champagne - and me with a broken heart - just letting it out and having fun. "I love this more than any other song I've ever put out".
Ariana Grande has teased the release of her next album, revealing she may drop it while she's on tour in 2019.
On refusing to abide by pop-star expectations and continuing to record new music: "I don't want to do what people tell me to do, I don't want to conform to the pop star agenda". "I've learned thru my own mistakes not to be reactive on socials, so I do understand, but you truly don't know what anybody is experiencing ever, regardless of what they choose to display on social media or how they may appear in public". If I want to drop a third album while I'm on tour, I'll do that too!
"I want to be able to do what is authentic and honest and natural".
- Arsenal players 'reminded of responsibilities' following laughing gas video
- Santiago Solari praises out of favour Isco after Copa del Rey double
- UN to vote on Haley's last stand: condemning Hamas
- China Hails Trump-Xi Summit, Says "Very Confident" in Trade Deal
- Stranger Things 3 The Game Trailer: Game Previews Season 3
- Former light heavyweight world champion Adonis Stevenson had emergency brain surgery
- World's first baby born via womb transplant from deceased donor
- George H.W. Bush’s funeral and memorial services plan
- Reality Star Jael Strauss Dead at 34
- Alabama's Tua Tagovailoa wins Walter Camp, Maxwell awards