Aniston stars in "Dumplin" as a former beauty queen whose plus-size daughter decides to compete in the pageant she's organizing. But Lucy has died, and Willowdean's hostility toward her mother only grows when the latest edition of the pageant the latter presides over, Clover County Miss Teen Blueebonnet, rolls around, with all the Texas-sized drama that entails. "Ross was with [Aniston], and we're girlfriends, so I wouldn't do that", she said, nodding to Aniston. You'll want to watch this one with the women in your life and have a Dolly Parton playlist queued up for your own impromptu performances afterwards.
"When I first found out about it, I didn't know if it was an insult or a compliment", Parton confessed. "This is a bad idea, go home", Willowdean tells her. Unbeknownst to her it was at a mansion full of people dressed up and with Dolly in attendance.
"[I was so nervous] but I sang through it and then got my voice. But Dolly was saying 'You're doing fine, you're doing great, just go for it!'" recalls Macdonald. "She said: 'I know when she [Aniston] said 'I named my dog Dolly after you, ' I didn't know how I felt about that'". She was very critical of me. "I literally couldn't have a squeak come out, and then when we finished, I remembered, I just burst into tears", she told Entertainment Tonight of her moment in the recording booth.
Host Corden then asked Parton to play a game with the three male leads from Friends - Joey (Matt LeBlanc), Ross (David Schwimmer), and Chandler (Matthew Perry) - asking which one she'd marry, which one she'd have sex with, and which one she'd go on a cruise with.
Delivery driver arrested at Cheesecake Factory amid chaos over restaurant promotion
A DoorDash spokesperson told Fox News they are 'aware of this incident, and are cooperating with local law enforcement'. Police spokeswoman Ashley Savage says nearby roads were jammed and would-be delivery drivers were double-parked.
Macdonald has been based in LA since wowing critics in the acclaimed Patti Cake$, in which she played an American teen rapper.
She added that she'd like to be Betty White's Golden Girls character, before noting, "Well do we have to?"
Aniston and Parton also chatted about their friendship which developed while working on "Dumplin", and Aniston revealed that she was such a huge fan of the country music legend that she named her dog Dolly.
- Microsoft Confirms Edge will use Chromium Rendering Engine, Launches Insider Program
- Trump announces nominations for attorney general, United Nations ambassador
- Brie Larson on the Female Friendship at the Heart of CAPTAIN MARVEL
- George H.W. Bush’s funeral and memorial services plan
- Julian Assange: Ecuador president reveals 'PATH' for Wikileaks founder to leave embassy
- House Democrat seeks emergency hearing on North Carolina election
- Mortal Kombat 11 Revealed, Arriving Next Year
- Burnley 1-3 Liverpool: Reds mount comeback to ensure record breaking start
- Persona 5’s Joker is first Super Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC
- Trump Announces Bill Barr As His Attorney General Pick