Michael Owen is backing Chelsea FC to beat Wolverhampton Wanderers at Molineux on Wednesday night.
The Blues were 2-0 winners against Fulham in Sunday's early kick-off thanks to goals from Pedro and Ruben Loftus-Cheek. The Italian admitted he was "really worried" by what he had seen thereafter as Wolves turned the game on its head through Diogo Jota's victor.
The result means Chelsea, who are down to fourth, are 10 points behind league leaders Manchester City ahead the two sides meeting at Stamford Bridge on Saturday.
Seahawks reenact Richard Sherman's famous tip play in touchdown celebration
Building an insurmountable lead in the first half, Wilson completed seven passes for only 83 yards in the final two quarters. Seattle entered this one on back-to-back wins and are looking to make it three in a row.
Sarri made five changes to his starting XI but said that neither his team selection nor a couple of controversial refereeing decisions - Álvaro Morata had a strong penalty appeal turned down and Willian felt he was fouled prior to Wolves scoring their second - came into his thinking when he analysed Chelsea's performance.
Standing at 6ft 3in tall, the powerful central midfielder can boss a game from the middle of the park and he could be an ideal partner for Ruben Neves. Hazard continued to look unsafe, fizzing a shot narrowly over late on, but he has not found the net since October 7.
Following games on the weekend, the Premier League has a quick turnaround with midweek games. - Chelsea have lost consecutive away games against newly promoted sides for the first time since December 1999 (vs Watford and Sunderland). - Wolves' Morgan Gibbs-White (18 years and 312 days) became the youngest player to assist a Premier League goal against Chelsea since Francis Jeffers for Everton in November 1999 (18 years and 298 days). The club has gone winless across its past six games, last garnering a winning result against Crystal Palace on October 6.
- South Korean President says visit from North Korea's Kim "a possibility"
- Facebook accused of giving access to users’ data
- Huawei CFO arrested in Canada for United States ‘for violating Iran sanctions’
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6.5%, lowers inflation forecast sharply
- PETA compares racist, homophobic language to phrases like ‘bring home the bacon’
- First baby born using uterus transplanted from dead donor a 'resounding success'
- Crackdown on Italian mob prompts dozens of arrests in Europe
- Microsoft pokes fun at Apple's iPad Pro in new Surface Go ad
- Chevrolet Silverado HD Has A Crazy Amount Of Torque
- James Rodriguez: 'I want to stay at Bayern Munich'