Prince William and Kate arrived at RAF Akrotiri this afternoon on a special ' Royal Mail ' flight loaded with gifts and cards from relatives, as they praised the men and women for doing their work "without fanfare".
Tabloids had claimed that Kate, the Duchess of Cambridge, had gotten upset with Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex, over how she treated Kate's staff. "On behalf of everyone back home, we would like to say thank you", the duke said. Thank you for your commitments and thank you for your sacrifices.
Both William and Kate looked to be in high spirits as they met with service personnel, delivering them presents from their families back at home.
"Yesterday they were all talking about what we do at the party and I guess all the families are proud of what we do and serving".
Crackdown on Italian mob prompts dozens of arrests in Europe
European police agency Europol called it a "decisive hit against one of the most powerful Italian criminal networks in the world". Wednesday's raids come a day after the new suspected head of the Cosa Nostra and 45 other alleged gangsters were arrested.
People reports that a Kensington Palace spokesperson said of the rumour, "It never happened".
"But I'm very, very grateful that the Royal Household put that together for our families, because it's more hard for the people at home". The dad of three spoke to RAF crew members during his engagement, revealing that George had told him that he preferred helicopters over the more glamorous jets like Typhoons - which fly from the base he was visiting.
Speaking in front of a crowd of RAF personnel and soldiers from the 2 Mercian Regiment, Prince William said: "As we approach Christmas, Catherine and I feel strongly that praise for your work and recognition of your sacrifices is exactly what is due to you all".
"When William served in the Falklands or went search and rescue, I remember how it felt".
Sgt Myers, a winchman, who is now based at RAF Akrotiri, said: "He joked about my tatty badge and said I hadn't lost any weight - I'd put some on - his banter is top notch".
- The Cut Is Getting Thrashed For Calling Priyanka Chopra A "Scam Artist"
- Tom Cruise hits out at 'motion smoothing' on high definition TVs
- Nokia 8.1 Officially Launched Globally, It’s a Rebranded Nokia X7
- BT Pulls Huawei Kit From EE's 4G Network
- Marine Planes Crash Off Japan Coast, Search and Rescue Underway
- Joshua ready to fight Wilder or Fury - when they are ready
- Chief financial officer of China's Huawei arrested in Canada
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro goes on sale in India on Amazon
- Dodgers send Magic Johnson to court Bryce Haprer, pressure on Phillies
- Kylian Mbappe wins best young player prize at Ballon d’Or