At the end of Far Cry 5 if you got the main, I suppose now canonical ending, a great big nuclear bomb erupts, killing numerous people in Hope County.
Ubisoft is now in the business of spoiling its own surprises - a new Far Cry project is on the way, and it'll be properly announced at The Game Awards. This year, it looks like viewers will be treated to the reveal of a brand new Far Cry experience.
This year, rumors suggest we may see the trailer for a new Avengers game, in addition to sneak peeks at a few other highly-anticipated titles. However, given that the event doesn't start until tomorrow, the company has chose to publish a brief teaser trailer to get its fans hyped about what is clearly a new Far Cry title. As you may remember, Far Cry 5 ended in Hope County essentially blowing out, so it looks like that could be continued.
OPEC waiting for Russian Federation before deciding how much oil to cut
The United States is not part of any output-limiting initiative due to its anti-trust legislation and fragmented oil industry. Washington also gave sanctions waivers to some buyers of Iranian crude, further raising fears of an oil glut next year.
A New Far Cry Game - What Happened In Far Cry 5? It seems Ubisoft is following a similar path to previous Far Cry games, like when the third game was followed by Blood Dragon and the fourth was followed shortly thereafter with Primal.
It's worth noting that none of the branding or wording in this trailer specifically mentions Far Cry 5.
Guess we'll find out tomorrow night!
- Google confirms Allo dies in March 2019, wants people to get Messages
- Jokic downs Raptors as Nuggets continue to impress
- Marine Planes Crash Off Japan Coast, Search and Rescue Underway
- Joshua ready to fight Wilder or Fury - when they are ready
- CCTV Footage Shows Chaos And Crime After Global Citizen Festival
- US Urges Europe To Implement Sanctions Against Iran
- A Bethesda web glitch revealed everyone’s support tickets, including personal info
- Snowball fights now legal in Colorado town after boy’s quest
- Kentucky health officials urges people to get vaccinated
- Chief financial officer of China's Huawei arrested in Canada