At the end of Far Cry 5 if you got the main, I suppose now canonical ending, a great big nuclear bomb erupts, killing numerous people in Hope County.
Ubisoft is now in the business of spoiling its own surprises - a new Far Cry project is on the way, and it'll be properly announced at The Game Awards. This year, it looks like viewers will be treated to the reveal of a brand new Far Cry experience.
This year, rumors suggest we may see the trailer for a new Avengers game, in addition to sneak peeks at a few other highly-anticipated titles. However, given that the event doesn't start until tomorrow, the company has chose to publish a brief teaser trailer to get its fans hyped about what is clearly a new Far Cry title. As you may remember, Far Cry 5 ended in Hope County essentially blowing out, so it looks like that could be continued.
CCTV Footage Shows Chaos And Crime After Global Citizen Festival
Cele said police had one case number for a stolen cellphone, but said that no other cases had been opened. She said the muggers were even pulling knives and guns on the defenceless revellers.
A New Far Cry Game - What Happened In Far Cry 5? It seems Ubisoft is following a similar path to previous Far Cry games, like when the third game was followed by Blood Dragon and the fourth was followed shortly thereafter with Primal.
It's worth noting that none of the branding or wording in this trailer specifically mentions Far Cry 5.
Guess we'll find out tomorrow night!
- The Cut Is Getting Thrashed For Calling Priyanka Chopra A "Scam Artist"
- OPEC waiting for Russian Federation before deciding how much oil to cut
- With two injuries how will Chelsea line up against Wolves on Wednesday?
- Tom Cruise hits out at 'motion smoothing' on high definition TVs
- Sports Direct boss Mike Ashley eyes imminent sale of Newcastle United
- Jokic downs Raptors as Nuggets continue to impress
- SpaceX Launches Cargo Ship to Space Station, Misses Rocket Landing
- O2 network down across Kent leaving thousands without data
- South Korean President says visit from North Korea's Kim "a possibility"
- Chief financial officer of China's Huawei arrested in Canada