"At times, marriage can be a beautifully wonderful union that warms even the coldest of hearts, but sadly, this union evokes no such feeling", the author wrote, according to India Today, which also reported that contentious portions of the article were later removed.
In freaky news, The Cut - online branch of New York Magazine - have apologised for a weird article which labelled Priyanka Chopra a "scam artist" for her recent wedding to Nick Jonas. The article on @priyankachopra was sexist, racist and disgusting.
The predictable monsoon of Twitter criticism became somewhat awkward when "Game of Thrones" star and Chopra's soon-to-be-sister-in-law Sophie Turner tweeted, "this is wildly inappropriate and totally disgusting".
Tom Brady jokes about retiring after hitting major rushing milestone
It just took him almost 19 seasons under Bill Belichick to get it done. Brady soon took to social media to celebrate. He provides joy to the fans who love him .
Earlier, talking about her wedding, Priyanka had told People.com, "I love that our wedding was a religious mash-up".
The website, a part of NY magazine, deleted the article the next morning with an apology. "Very disappointed that the Cut would give anyone a platform to spew such bulls - - t".
While it looks like the whole world seems to be celebrating Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas's togetherness, there is probably "someone" who wasn't happy with it. It reeks of envy and bitterness. It's not even in my stratosphere. After a joyful mehendi and a spectacular sangeet, the two were Wednesday in two consecutive ceremonies, one according to Christian traditions and the other honouring Hindu traditions. "These kinds of random things can't disturb it". We've received dozens of messages from readers expressing their anger. "This was a mistake, and we apologise to our readers and to Priyanka and Nick." .
- Former America's Next Top Model Contestant Jael Strauss Dead at 34
- Chief financial officer of China's Huawei arrested in Canada
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro goes on sale in India on Amazon
- Dodgers send Magic Johnson to court Bryce Haprer, pressure on Phillies
- CCTV Footage Shows Chaos And Crime After Global Citizen Festival
- PETA compares racist, homophobic language to phrases like ‘bring home the bacon’
- Kylian Mbappe wins best young player prize at Ballon d’Or
- South Korean President says visit from North Korea's Kim "a possibility"
- Jokic downs Raptors as Nuggets continue to impress
- Kentucky health officials urges people to get vaccinated