Trump dubs himself 'Tariff Man,' threatens tougher stance with Chinese
After some confusion Monday about who would head the talks with China, Trump suggested Tuesday that U.S. The European Union warned that it would retaliate with tariffs on USA products.
Even though the recordings were opened last week it seems that the rollout of the Android 9 Pie beta for Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is only starting today, starting again from Germany and India. That's it. However, beware that it is not guaranteed that you will receive the beta update as spots are limited. According to a report by SamMobile, the beta update is now available in Germany and India. The highlight of the build is, of course, the bump up to Android 9 Pie as well as Samsung's One UI. First off, download the Samsung Members app from here.
Lastly, as is always the case with OTA rollouts, it may take a while before the beta build start showing up under your Galaxy Note 9's "Software Update" settings. The company has now officially added the Galaxy Note 9 to the roster too and apart from the US, Germany and India are two more countries that have been reportedly confirmed to be part of the this beta test. But that's just one big change, there will be much more to look forward to the next year and we are excited.
- Hollywood awards season kicks off with Golden Globes noms
- Terror attack kills 3 in southeastern port city
- IPL 2019: 232 overseas players register for upcoming auctions
- Turkey wants Saudi crown prince aides charged in Khashoggi murder
- Google confirms Allo dies in March 2019, wants people to get Messages
- British MP becomes first to reveal to parliament that he has HIV
- SpaceX Launches Cargo Ship to Space Station, Misses Rocket Landing
- George H.W. Bush's Funeral Train Will Be First in 49 Years
- OPEC waiting for Russian Federation before deciding how much oil to cut
- 'It's really tough': Brother of missing United Kingdom tourist