Ubisoft has Just Teased a New Far Cry Game
As you may remember, Far Cry 5 ended in Hope County essentially blowing out, so it looks like that could be continued. It's worth noting that none of the branding or wording in this trailer specifically mentions Far Cry 5 .
Even though the recordings were opened last week it seems that the rollout of the Android 9 Pie beta for Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is only starting today, starting again from Germany and India. That's it. However, beware that it is not guaranteed that you will receive the beta update as spots are limited. According to a report by SamMobile, the beta update is now available in Germany and India. The highlight of the build is, of course, the bump up to Android 9 Pie as well as Samsung's One UI. First off, download the Samsung Members app from here.
Lastly, as is always the case with OTA rollouts, it may take a while before the beta build start showing up under your Galaxy Note 9's "Software Update" settings. The company has now officially added the Galaxy Note 9 to the roster too and apart from the US, Germany and India are two more countries that have been reportedly confirmed to be part of the this beta test. But that's just one big change, there will be much more to look forward to the next year and we are excited.
- BT Pulls Huawei Kit From EE's 4G Network
- Nokia 8.1 Officially Launched Globally, It’s a Rebranded Nokia X7
- William and Kate to make Christmas visit to troops
- Terror attack kills 3 in southeastern port city
- The Cut Is Getting Thrashed For Calling Priyanka Chopra A "Scam Artist"
- First NASA probe to return asteroid sample reaches destination
- Hollywood awards season kicks off with Golden Globes noms
- Tom Cruise hits out at 'motion smoothing' on high definition TVs
- Launch set for December 10
- George H.W. Bush's Funeral Train Will Be First in 49 Years