It was one of the most exciting fights - certainly the most exciting I've seen at heavyweight in America since Lennox Lewis-Vitali Klitschko.
Wilder's co-manager, Shelly Finkel says the American is "very interested" in putting his WBC belt on the line against Joshua, who holds the WBA, IBF and WBO belts.
Joshua's promoter, Eddie Hearn, has gone to Los Angeles this week and says he is hoping to talk about an April date between his fighter and Wilder.
"First we need to find out what is happening with a Wilder-Fury rematch and whether the rematch clause we are hearing about is what it seems".
The Olympic champion has responded to Wilder's comments that he is "very interested" in a colossal clash with AJ, and said he is ready whenever to go at it with the American and blames him for the lack of a fight in the past.
He added: "If everything is in the paper, I have no desire to discuss anything and let him go fight who he wants".
"It might also be the case that Wilder fancies his chances in a punch-out with AJ rather than another go at Fury".
Kylian Mbappe wins best young player prize at Ballon d’Or
Speaking to France Football (via Metro UK ), Mbappe said, "He is a real French football monument who has left Arsenal". I sent him a congratulatory message when he signed for Arsenal, and now I am following from afar".
Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury met for heavyweight high stakes this evening (Sat., December 1, 2018) from the Staples Center in Los Angeles, Calif. "It is a fight we definitely want for April and will work hard to make".
"They said it was going to be a boring fight".
And speaking to Good Morning Britain, Fury said it was the motivation he needed to get back onto his feet. I've worked with Mike Tyson, Frank Bruno, all of those.
When Will Fury or Wilder Fight Joshua?"Now, Fury's the people's champion".
Fury was gradually building a convincing lead into the fight's second half as he landed with several straight rights, even when Wilder's occasional successes looked the more hurtful.
"Before we were looking at Deontay Wilder, Dillian Whyte or Dereck Chisora if he beats Whyte for April 13", Hearn said on Monday.
"This event brought more pressure than I expected".
- Marine Planes Crash Off Japan Coast, Search and Rescue Underway
- PETA compares racist, homophobic language to phrases like ‘bring home the bacon’
- Chief financial officer of China's Huawei arrested in Canada
- BT Pulls Huawei Kit From EE's 4G Network
- Sports Direct boss Mike Ashley eyes imminent sale of Newcastle United
- Apple AirPods 2 release date will miss the Christmas shopping rush
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6.5%, lowers inflation forecast sharply
- Seahawks reenact Richard Sherman's famous tip play in touchdown celebration
- James Rodriguez: 'I want to stay at Bayern Munich'
- Tom Cruise Is Here to Deliver Some Really Great Movie-Watching Advice