It was one of the most exciting fights - certainly the most exciting I've seen at heavyweight in America since Lennox Lewis-Vitali Klitschko.
Wilder's co-manager, Shelly Finkel says the American is "very interested" in putting his WBC belt on the line against Joshua, who holds the WBA, IBF and WBO belts.
Joshua's promoter, Eddie Hearn, has gone to Los Angeles this week and says he is hoping to talk about an April date between his fighter and Wilder.
"First we need to find out what is happening with a Wilder-Fury rematch and whether the rematch clause we are hearing about is what it seems".
The Olympic champion has responded to Wilder's comments that he is "very interested" in a colossal clash with AJ, and said he is ready whenever to go at it with the American and blames him for the lack of a fight in the past.
He added: "If everything is in the paper, I have no desire to discuss anything and let him go fight who he wants".
"It might also be the case that Wilder fancies his chances in a punch-out with AJ rather than another go at Fury".
Huawei Mate 20 Pro goes on sale in India on Amazon
This implementation of the front-facing camera allows for an all-front display, minus the little hole in the corner, of course. In any case, the device was encased in that TV appearance, so we did not really get to see the full design of the phone .
Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury met for heavyweight high stakes this evening (Sat., December 1, 2018) from the Staples Center in Los Angeles, Calif. "It is a fight we definitely want for April and will work hard to make".
"They said it was going to be a boring fight".
And speaking to Good Morning Britain, Fury said it was the motivation he needed to get back onto his feet. I've worked with Mike Tyson, Frank Bruno, all of those.
When Will Fury or Wilder Fight Joshua?"Now, Fury's the people's champion".
Fury was gradually building a convincing lead into the fight's second half as he landed with several straight rights, even when Wilder's occasional successes looked the more hurtful.
"Before we were looking at Deontay Wilder, Dillian Whyte or Dereck Chisora if he beats Whyte for April 13", Hearn said on Monday.
"This event brought more pressure than I expected".
- RBI keeps repo rate unchanged at 6.5%, lowers inflation forecast sharply
- PETA compares racist, homophobic language to phrases like ‘bring home the bacon’
- Kentucky health officials urges people to get vaccinated
- Tom Brady jokes about retiring after hitting major rushing milestone
- First baby born using uterus transplanted from dead donor a 'resounding success'
- Dodgers send Magic Johnson to court Bryce Haprer, pressure on Phillies
- Apple AirPods 2 release date will miss the Christmas shopping rush
- George Soros’ graduate school says it is being forced out of Hungary
- Huawei CFO arrested in Canada for United States ‘for violating Iran sanctions’
- XFL Officially Announces Franchise Cities & Venues