Jake Gyllenhaal has officially confirmed that he will be playing Mysterio in the upcoming film Spider-Man: Far From Home. But now at last, it seems we have confirmation, from the horse's (evil magician's) mouth.
Here's Gyllenhaal's post on Instagram (his very first!), where he realises he's not playing Spider-Man... But marketing these films without spoiling the most important one of the three will be hard, a new report notes, and Sony is already hiding potential Avengers 4 spoilers from Spider-Man 2 marketing. "That's what it feels like when you're working".
His appearance in Spider-Man: Far From Home marks the character's live-action debut. It's now unclear which incarnation of Mysterio Gyllenhaal will be portraying.
IPL 2019: 232 overseas players register for upcoming auctions
The IPL player auction takes place on 18 December, and teams have been given up to eight days prior to submit their shortlists. One player each from Hong Kong , Ireland, Netherlands and United States of America have also registered for the auctions.
Mysterio is a special effects expert who commits crimes and fights Spider-Man using elaborate illusions, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Tom Holland starred as the Marvel hero in Spider-Man: Homecoming and recently appeared in Avengers: Infinity War. Chris McKenna and Erik Sommers, two of the screenwriters behind the first movie, are back as well.
But, with a sequel on the way, it's more than likely that Peter Parker, and several of the other Avengers who were killed, will somehow be returning in "Avengers 4" (theoretically with some help from "Captain Marvel"), setting things up for "Spider-Man: Far From Home" - which hits theaters on July 5, 2019.
- Luxembourg aims to make all public transportation free by 2020
- O2 network down across Kent leaving thousands without data
- The Cut Is Getting Thrashed For Calling Priyanka Chopra A "Scam Artist"
- William and Kate to make Christmas visit to troops
- Apple finally releases a case for the iPhone XR
- Trump Weighs 2nd North Korea Summit as Possible Missile Site Appears
- Celtic, Rangers slip up as Kilmarnock goes top in SPFL
- Nokia 8.1 Officially Launched Globally, It’s a Rebranded Nokia X7
- Hollywood awards season kicks off with Golden Globes noms
- Google confirms Allo dies in March 2019, wants people to get Messages