Gerrard said: "Craig's entitled to his opinion, like I am when I speak about Hearts or Aberdeen or whoever it may be. We have played less games because we have been successful, it's very early and we haven't even completed the first round of games".
'I'm concerned about it, ' said the Rangers boss, who was already losing Morelos for Sunday's trip to Dens Park on a previous suspension.
'It's very hard for me to back them and protect them because, 24 hours after a team meeting about controlling discipline, it's very tough for me to talk right now'.
The performance was also sub-standard from Rangers and Gerrard added: "We got the majority of things wrong all over the pitch".
'The first yellow for me is a little bit soft but it was probably a foul, ' said Gerrard.
Marine Planes Crash Off Japan Coast, Search and Rescue Underway
Japanese search and rescue aircraft were immediately deployed and rescued at least one Marine. It was unclear if United States military officials were also assisting with the search.
"I never felt once good about anything that we did, individually or collectively". It was a coming together.
"I think we deserved it and put pressure on them towards the end. I find it astonishing that he has been sent off for that".
"Normally after a night take game it's three o'clock in the morning - if I can get to sleep before that I'll be happy".
The Jambos are winless since October and remain fourth, two points ahead of fifth-placed St Johnstone.
"But from our perspective it's a poor goal to lose". We are very hungry to sustain this period of our game and what we are trying to win.
"But we'll recover and look forward to playing at home as it feels like ages since we played at home. The players deserve a huge amount of credit because they've been awesome since I've come in".
- CCTV Footage Shows Chaos And Crime After Global Citizen Festival
- Facebook accused of giving access to users’ data
- Dodgers send Magic Johnson to court Bryce Haprer, pressure on Phillies
- Kentucky health officials urges people to get vaccinated
- Tom Cruise Is Here to Deliver Some Really Great Movie-Watching Advice
- Jokic downs Raptors as Nuggets continue to impress
- Kylian Mbappe wins best young player prize at Ballon d’Or
- Nokia 8.1 Officially Launched Globally, It’s a Rebranded Nokia X7
- BT Pulls Huawei Kit From EE's 4G Network
- US Urges Europe To Implement Sanctions Against Iran